• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
What were those bursts of spam? Like do they just popped out because someone started it? Oh, and haha, I guess you are quite the spammer when you put your heart on it ;)

Let's no longer confuse the intent of the Forum Games. These are made for us to have fun on, to be more lighthearted than we would typically elsewhere. Now, while there is a very disctinct line between spamming/trolling Erebea and others are purposively releasing their buoyancy here, rather than placing it elsewhere having it be mistaken. Really, the only way to retain interest in making the longest thread is to be livelier here than in other posts.

My friend had a dead bee today. Its name was Timmy. Then a girl named Niki threw him into the garbage.

RIP Timmy.
You will be missed.​

Majora's Cat

How about that
No. You need more than 2,000 pages to be the largest thread in ZD history. ZD is around 10 years old, while vBulletin (this current forum) was implemented in 2006.

Well, most people here aren't aware of he Zelda Dungeon forums' history. The forums have been around since 2003, and I'm assuming that hardly anybody knows about the forums' several versions from 2003-2006. I didn't even know that a thread had 7,000 posts.

I think it's in everyone's been interest that the goal be around 5,200 or 5,300 posts, since that is the record on the current Zelda Dungeon forums. While you're technicallyright about the largest thread in ZD history being much larger than this, Erebea, it's just more convenient for everyone if we keep the goal as it is.

geek4887

The Unknown
My friend had a dead bee today. Its name was Timmy. Then a girl named Niki threw him into the garbage.

RIP Timmy.
You will be missed.​
I give you my condolences. Even though I have no idea who Timmy really was, I hope he'll be remembered. :lol:

I give you my condolences. Even though I have no idea who Timmy really was, I hope he'll be remembered. :lol:

Timmy was a bumble bee that flew around my Environmental Science class. Everyone was scared of him, even though he never flew near the students. Then Niki threw him in the garbage... WHY??????? :kawaii:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom