• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Pikacondon

Title.
What's your favorite games,in categories of favorite Nintendo(game,not neccescarily system) Console top 3, Nintendo(game,not neccessarily system) Handheld top 3,Non-Nintendo Handheld (game,not neccescarily system)and Non-Nintendo Console(game,not neccescarily system)

My Nintendo Console favorites are 1,the Legend of Zelda games,(as a series,2,Kirby series (Epic yarn, soon return to dreamland, plus some VC kirbys, all I have for Console is wii) and 3,Metroid Prime Trilogy.
Nintendo Handheld,Legend of Zelda (as a series), Pokemon(as a series), and Kirby Superstar Ultra. Non-nintendo Handheld;1.Monster Tale(ds, all I have is 3DS, my old DS lite broke.)2,Lego Pirates of the Carribean 3, and Photo Dojo(3DS VC.).
Non-Nintendo Console; Dragonfable(free online game), Halo Wars PC (AWESOME), and the WWE sports games for the Wii.
What are your favorite games (in that 4-category format)? and I do like waffles more than pancakes.

Last edited:
nerm​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom