• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Since the topic seems to be on weather I guess I can comment about it as well...

It's getting cold here. The yearly autumn rains and windy weather have just started and soon it'll be hell to walk to the bus stop. (but it's so pretty!)

just hoping that when it starts snowing in two months or so it'll be like last year - a lot of snow everywhere and no lame warm weeks that it almost melts and everything's wet and slippery. <_<

Since the topic seems to be on weather I guess I can comment about it as well...

It's getting cold here. The yearly autumn rains and windy weather have just started and soon it'll be hell to walk to the bus stop. (but it's so pretty!)

just hoping that when it starts snowing in two months or so it'll be like last year - a lot of snow everywhere and no lame warm weeks that it almost melts and everything's wet and slippery. <_<

I agree... I live in Michigan, and the weather here can be highly unpredictable, especially around this time of year when the seasons transition from warmer to colder temperatures. The rainy days have already begun and colder temperatures have come along with it. Though - being Michigan - there has also been some days of spontaneous summer-like days in the mix. *sighs*

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like coffee, but I'm supposed to avoid drinking it, as it exacerbates my IBS symptoms; the Fibromyalgia pain associated with it is immense. Wow, Josie... You're allowed to drink coffee at your age? Cool... :yes:

Never mind, you appear to have edited your post with your Ninjutsu, so yeah...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom