• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
one time in 6th grade i got all As and one C and my aunt only cared about the C :( last years i got all As in CP Bio 2 and American Gov.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I was getting all As in my World History class until today where I got a 50 on a pop quiz. I'm so ashamed and disappointed in myself -.-

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
our health teacher fell off his roof the year i had him. it was right after he said that'd he had never taked a sick day and he was out for a month

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
[video=youtube;FHyZQpNiTwk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHyZQpNiTwk[/video]

Lol

Just pwned Miracle Fatty Sad Fassad

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
^ I still have yet to blow up Sakon...It's a pity, really, wasting a Bomb Bag like that, if not funny. :bleh:

Big Octo

=^)
:cool::P;):D:dry::O:):(:S:yes::mad::rolleyes::lol::thinking::huh:o_OD::silent:^^:bleh::embarrassed::shake:=\:yuck::mad::xd::puppy::suspicious::angel:>.<:sick::wave::nod::devil:>.>:nerd::cry::mellow::hmm:-.-:clap:eek:.o:tired::brow::?:cooky::facepalm::blank::right::donttell::well::eek:h:x.x:kawaii::eek::awkward::sweat::love::cat::fairy::eek:ctorok::tektite::wallmaster::chu::stalfos::keese::dog::cucco::zelda::sword::mastersword::shield:<3:eek:carina::bottle::boomerang::bow::bomb::zora::goron::ganondorf::triforce::deku:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom