• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

lolz, I'm doing teh ptote in spanish next... maybe. ;p

Why do you like the Periodic Table so much, Mandy? It's not that great.
slappy.gif

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Who hurt you, Raindrop? I'll hurt them.

:blank: It was...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................The weather! It was so coold outside!
Plus I miss my mom.:cry:

I'm gonna kill the weather for hurting you, Raindrop! You hear that, weather, I'm coming for you!!

I can't really help you about missing your mom, though.

Pikacondon

Title.
The Periodic table is useful, helpful, and scientific. and yes, it's cool. I can agree with Mandym287. anyway, what's your favorite non-nintendo game/series? mine is Halo. and can you guess what my new goal for this thread is?
hint: IT'S OVER NYAN THOUSAND!(i'm a nyan cat fan)

Last edited:
I'm currently attempting to memorize every county in the United States. I've already memorized every parish in Louisiana when I used to live there years ago... Memorizing things is fun... :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
The weather's being mean to Rain-chan? Well, luckily for her I can control the weather wif mah powers. I'll stop the weather from ever ruining your day. *casts Stop on the weather*

Pikacondon

Title.
I've never played Portal, let alone heard of it.(don't call me an outcast) is it rated M? all I can play is E to T, I will never be allowed to play M. and before you say Halo is M, think Halo Wars, the only Halo I've played,on my PC. (i don't own any non-nintendo systems) it's rated T.and it's AWESOME. off the subject, I like memorizing things too,Wolf Sage.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom