• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
It doesn't have to be a reference to the Army. If it's work of another that you're taking without authorization or giving credit...
Plagiarism.
Dude really? It's a video game, and Ghirahim was certainly not the first person to say "furious, outraged, sick with anger!", THAT'S for sure. It's not like Ghirahim invented that saying, I heard someone say that a few years ago, but not the WAY Ghirahim said it. It's not plagiarism, and I'm done arguing with you about this.

Big Octo

=^)
Dude really? It's a video game, and Ghirahim was certainly not the first person to say "furious, outraged, sick with anger!", THAT'S for sure. It's not like Ghirahim invented that saying, I heard someone say that a few years ago, but not the WAY Ghirahim said it. It's not plagiarism, and I'm done arguing with you about this.
... :rolleyes:

Are you guys seriously arguing about a school paper in a joke thread? ...and Joey, I never said that you didn't do it. I have no idea what you're talking about. Sheesh...

Last edited by a moderator:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Are you guys seriously arguing about a school paper in a joke thread? ...and Joey, I never said that you didn't do it. I have no idea what you're talking about. Sheesh...
It would be great if you stopped using my real name. Because 1) Anyone can see these posts and 2) not everyone needs to know my name.

'Kay?

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Besides, his name is Mastah. :right:
Lawl.

Anyway, I think I'm coming down with something, my right gland feels swollen, I have an EXTREMELY runny nose, I've been coughing like crazy... ugh...

This happens every year too, though I'm not allergic to anything. Weird right? Anyone know what da heck is goin' on wid me?

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Everyone already knows your name, I don't know why this is such a problem.
... I don't think everyone does. And besides, I'd much rather tell people my name than have a complete stranger tell everyone my name... just sayin'...

God forbid you just leave me the heck alone... gosh...

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Anyway, I think I'm coming down with something, my right gland feels swollen, I have an EXTREMELY runny nose, I've been coughing like crazy... ugh...

This happens every year too, though I'm not allergic to anything. Weird right? Anyone know what da heck is goin' on wid me?

I don't know how weather is wherever you live, but if it's cold, then that could be a good reason. Also, there could be some sort of virus around your place (It happened over here a while ago, not talking about huge epidemics, but something of a smaller scale). You should trace back what you did through the day and go on from there.

There go my 2 cents.

Also, people other than Wolf Sage have used your name in threads like this, so while I can't say for sure that everyone knows your name, I know a lot of people do.

Last edited:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Dude, grow up. I don't argue in joke threads, "'Kay?"
Wow bro... just... wow. That's all I can say to that.

You're right, this is a joke thread, yet so much arguing has happened here -- like the OHCO thing to Big O and I just a little while ago -- and it's pointless. Can we just, think of a new topic and have a good time here. Really...

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
It's probably a cold, ZH. I just got over one, and I had the same symptoms. Just take some cold medicine. :yes:

I don't know how weather is wherever you live, but if it's cold, then that could be a good reason. Also, there could be some sort of virus around your place (It happened over here a while ago, not talking about huge epidemics, but something of a smaller scale). You should trace back what you did through the day and go on from there.

There go my 2 cents.
Winter's coming where I live, so that may be it. But it's weird that this happens EVERY year, you know? It's probably just a cold, but I feel, and look, like poo. (well, I already do look like poo, I look even worse now!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom