• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
So, today in History, I had to write a paper in the perspective of a Confederate, and you had to write about what you were going to do now that the Civil War was over. Well, I was explaining how "I" felt, and I put "furious, outraged, sick with anger!" and the teacher loved it! :D Zelda changes lives, I'm tellin' ya... :lol:

So, today in History, I had to write a paper in the perspective of a Confederate, and you had to write about what you were going to do now that the Civil War was over. Well, I was explaining how "I" felt, and I put "furious, outraged, sick with anger!" and the teacher loved it! :D Zelda changes lives, I'm tellin' ya... :lol:

You have got to be kidding me... :facepalm:

Big Octo

=^)
That's plagiarism.

I don't think I've ever used video game references of any kind - that no one understands - in any of my award-winning essays. I always seem to come up with my own stuff...

CM Punk's being a douchebag...

Big Octo

=^)
it's not plagiarism at all... the phrase "furious, outraged, sick with anger!" has no factual reference at all to the Confederate Army, it's simply describing one's emotions, so no. No plagiarism here.
It doesn't have to be a reference to the Army. If it's work of another that you're taking without authorization or giving credit...
Plagiarism.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom