• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Keyari

翼のエルフ
lolz, I never got into the show either, but I was more into reading the books. The stories from the books and the show are completely different--just the same characters and similar plot.

I'm guess you just be dissing because you're still mad at me for hating KH... :facepalm: You can't change me, Josie. Hating KH is almost as fun as hating Twilight. I got obsessed with hating on Twilight at one point. xD

Wait, are we hepling people with homework? Me wants to hepl too!

Jesh, I am helping with Geometry homework. Fun class.

Oh, geometry~ I can't spell that with the ptote, though... I can spell AlGeBRa and CaCuLuS, though. :rolleyes:

Technically, I'm up to Actinium in my task to memorize the ptote... just have to ingrain Bismuth through Actinium into my head before continuing with the Actinides... :>

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
lolz, I never got into the show either, but I was more into reading the books. The stories from the books and the show are completely different--just the same characters and similar plot.

I'm guess you just be dissing because you're still mad at me for hating KH... :facepalm: You can't change me, Josie. Hating KH is almost as fun as hating Twilight. I got obsessed with hating on Twilight at one point. xD

Wait, are we hepling people with homework? Me wants to hepl too!
No.....I don't care anymore....................

Tokyo Game Show is amazing this year. There are tons of Soul Calibur V videos up, and a new character named, Viola was introduced.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
funny-gifs-never-stop.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom