• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Majora's Cat

How about that
Actually, Wolf Sage made "longer" posts, so to speak, without typing a single word. His posts were entirely blank, and they were of even greater length. I really hate to say this, but, you've been outdone.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Hey, MC, pass me the ketchup, will you? I can't mustard the strength to get up and retrieve it.

I have a creepy janitor at school. People call him Scary Gary.

There was a creepy janitor back when I was in middle school. His name was Mr. Sanchez, and he would often comment on how nice students looked, but he had an odd way of doing it. He'd also try to touch students at any chance he got. I was playing in the hallway, and I had run and bumped into the janitor's supplies, knocking everything over. Mr. Sanchez yelled at my friend and I to help him pick everything up, or he'd place us both in in-school suspension. Every time my friend and I would bend forward to pick things up he'd get extremely close behind us. It was so weird. I told my mom, but she never believed me. Luckily, I switched schools soon after anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a creepy janitor back when I was in middle school. His name was Mr. Sanchez, and he would often comment on how nice students looked, but he had an odd way of doing it. He'd also try to touch students at any chance he got. I was playing in the hallway, and I had run and bumped into the janitor's supplies, knocking everything over. Mr. Sanchez yelled at my friend and I to help him pick everything up, or he'd place us both in in-school suspension. Every time my friend and I would bend forward to pick things up he'd get extremely close behind us. It was so weird. I told my mom, but she never believed me. Luckily, I switched schools soon after anyway.

Wow, Wolf Sage. That's way worse than my janitor. The only thing he does is come up to you, and he says " I have two teeth!" as he pulls out his teeth.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Mister Kitter, may you please pass the ketchup? My strength is incapable of being mustard after that heinous incident last winter's eve.

Hmm... I wonder what I'll do without ZD in the coming weeks. I'll be moving into a new place, and I won't have internet access for quite some time. Maybe, in the meantime, I'll just use my local library's computer. Even though you're only allowed one hour. :/

donkey kong

Juicy pants.
Hey guys, I wrote a story. It's called: The Giant Robot Alligator vs. Donkey Kong.

Once upon a time a mad scientist named Alberto Einstein built a giant robot alligator. The giant robot alligator obeyed all of Alberto's commands which usually destroying major cities and killing millions of innocent hippies. Clearly, the only one who could put a stop to this destruction was Donkey Kong. Donkey Kong knew that alligators are immune to barrels, robot or not, so the only way to settle this is... DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION! Both of them perfectly matched the dance moves of the girls in mini skirts for 24 consecutive hours. Exhausted, Donkey Kong and the giant robot alligator simotaniously collapsed on the dance floor.

After a short break Donkey Kong and the giant robot alligator decided amung themselves that they needed to settle this a different way. Eventually, they decided to play Super Smash Brothers Brawl. They tried every possible combination of characters but every time the match ended on a tie. At the end of the day they decided, once again, that they needed to decided this a different way.

On the third day Donkey Kong and the giant robot alligator played THE most epic game of Rock paper scissors EVER! Although, it wasn't as epic as it could have been because they threw rock every single time! The 86,400 second long match ended prematurely because during the three days Donkey Kong and the giant robot alligator were fighting no one was doing anything to save the four giants. The moon fell and Majora consumed everything. What was left of the Earth and the moon became a parking lot for aliens that found it years later.

.............................................................my name is donkey kong...

(Yeah, Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ark)
Oo-ooh-ooh, hoo yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah-ah-ah
Yeah, yeah, yeah

[Rebecca Black - Verse 1]

7am, waking up in the morning
Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs
Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal
Seein’ everything, the time is goin’
Tickin’ on and on, everybody’s rushin’
Gotta get down to the bus stop
Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends)

Kickin’ in the front seat
Sittin’ in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat can I take?

It’s Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
Gettin’ down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend

Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah)
Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah)