• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

This is your fault, not theirs. I looked everything over, and it was no one's fault but your own that OHCO is gone. They were only teasing, but you really overplayed it. Not saying that it was right for Erebea and others to "bully" you in any way, not at all.

But you need to learn to cope with whatever drama comes your way, or else people will be able to mess with you. I don't support either side, because it's all immature nonsense. On Zelda Dungeon, no one should be mistreated. Now this happens on a daily basis, but not on this level. For you, Zeldahuman, to blame it on someone else is immature.

And I do agree with Erebea about some things - Forum Games was NEVER to be taken seriously anyway, why in the world you you make it serious? There is no fun in making a secret organization just to play a silly FG game. You may see other secretive groups around ZD that I may be associated with, but THEY ARE ONLY JOKES. There's nothing to them, they are simply scare tactics, and nothing more.

I agree, but it kinda sucks that a person or persons that aren't even in said group just went off and spilled the beans. I can understand their curiosity about a "mysterious organization;" it's human nature lol. But when someone who isn't even in the group starts posting the contents of said "private" group for everyone to see, you have to admit it was a bit over the top...and uncalled for. I mean what's the purpose of private groups then?

The fun aspect to the Org was destroyed because of this. The objective of the Org was simply to meet quotas in certain forum games like the "Count to 100 thread". Anyone who thought otherwise, and/or believed there was some hidden agenda or ulterior motive had no reason to pry, because at the end of the day, I'm sure that mods, supras, and admins all have access to any private group, and would handle any sign foul play accordingly.

But I digress, as this is neither the time nor the place for this kind of thing, and it's not like I really gave a rat's scrotum in the first place... :P

IGNORE THIS.

Last edited by a moderator:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I agree, but it kinda sucks that a person or persons that aren't even in said group just went off and spilled the beans. I can understand their curiosity about a "mysterious organization;" it's human nature lol. But when someone who isn't even in the group starts posting the contents of said "private" group for everyone to see, you have to admit it was a bit over the top...and uncalled for. I mean what's the purpose of private groups then?

The fun aspect to the Org was destroyed because of this. The objective of the Org was simply to meet quotas in certain forum games like the "Count to 100 thread". Anyone who thought otherwise, and/or believed there was some hidden agenda or ulterior motive had no reason to pry, because at the end of the day, I'm sure that mods, supras, and admins all have access to any private group, and would handle any sign foul play accordingly.

But I digress, as this is neither the time nor the place for this kind of thing, and it's not like I really gave a rat's scrotum in the first place... :P

IGNORE THIS.
If I could give you rep for this I would.

:yes: major props bro.

Majora's Cat

How about that

IGNORE THIS.

A lot of people (everybody) already knew what OHCO stood for, the group was never a secret.

And don't you think there are better things to do than focus your attention on a group based around a pointless FG game? Mods and ranked members couldn't care less about that thread nowadays, so you were basically running a so-called "organization" with a goal that is constantly obtained.

Anyway, nit-picking aside, private groups are never harmful, and they're almost always unnecessarily secretive. Except for Big Brother, that group is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom