• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Wow, never thought I'd see the day the Forum Games became dead.

9/11/01 -- never forget.

9/10/11 -- Rest in Peace OHCO

9/11/11 -- Good-bye Forum Games...

lolwut? Those last two are jokes, the first one is not. Never forget 9/11, never forget those who sacrificed their lives. Never forget...

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
You know what's dumb? Almost all the semi-important people on ZD are veiwing this thread, but not posting, or closing it. WHAT'S GOING ON??!!! (invasion?)

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
1304172114229.jpg
It's okay Erebea, it's okay.

Never forget 9/11, never forget those who sacrificed their lives. Never forget...

Majora's Cat

How about that
Wait. Are you implying that those innocent people sacrificed themselves? That's utterly false, and pretty insulting.

Eh, it's been 10 years and Osama is dead. I just wonder when this whole 9/11 crap will end.

While I think it's still right for us to grieve for 9/11, not many sacrificed their lives. Firefighters sure as hell didn't, only a few were unsung heroes. I know for a fact that there was one particular man who sacrificed his life (he worked in the South Tower) to save other survivors. But that's it, basically.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Wait. Are you implying that those innocent people sacrificed themselves? That's utterly false, and pretty insulting.

Eh, it's been 10 years and Osama is dead. I just wonder when this whole 9/11 crap will end.
No, some people (like firefighters, police, etc.) went into the Twin Towers to save people, and some of them didn't make it.

I'll re-word it regardless...
Never forget the ones who's lives were taken from them on that frightful day...

a little LTTP party there man.

Whatever, I'm over that crap. Let's forget about it. That's the right thing to do.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Amen, Zeldahuman. Even after 50 years pass, I hope we never forget what the firefighters and police did that day...especially the two survivors. Their story in World Trade Center was amazing to view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom