• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I read this in the news. The problem is that I cannot pronounce it. Every time I say it, it just sounds wrong. :lol: Someone know how to pronounce it correctly?
Yes, it's pronounced with a sshhhhhhh sound. And then it's a "w" sound, so it's SHHH-WED-E {long E sound}

Got it?

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Yes, it's pronounced with a sshhhhhhh sound. And then it's a "w" sound, so it's SHHH-WED-E {long E sound}

Got it?

Okay. So, manipulating.... the pronounciation in Hungarian would be Svid(written in Hungarian not to confuse). Yes, that sounds right in both languages. Thank you ZH! ^^

Last edited:
I like going to bed never, like last night, the night before that, and the night before that, and the night before that, ad nauseam.

You can die due to lack of sleep. I'm pretty sure you knew that though.

DUH...

lol I sleep, just not often. I get up to two hours of sleep a night on average. I've always had problems with sleep, for as long as I can remember. Heck, I've even been prescribed sleep medication in the past; which didn't work, by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom