• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I doubt anyone Joined ZD forums with the sole intention to be a jerk. There's SO many other places for that. Try Topix or Yahoo! Answers if you want to see jerks. They can make any jerk here look like Mother Theresa! :yes:

Anyway, back to no topic at all. Excuse the inappropriateness, but I thought this was hilarious... LOL

http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal01/2011/9/8/11/enhanced-buzz-30307-1315494384-1.jpg

Kinda like this too^^

http://en.spongepedia.org/images/3/31/Swedish-Barnacle-Balls.jpg

SHWEDDY BALLS!!!!!!

enhanced-buzz-30307-1315494384-1.jpg

NOTE: All credit goes to me, zeldahuman, for finding this pic. Also know that this really does exist, it was made today.

What's funnier is that it says "Limited Batch". xD

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
SHWEDDY BALLS!!!!!!

enhanced-buzz-30307-1315494384-1.jpg

NOTE: All credit goes to me, zeldahuman, for finding this pic. Also know that this really does exist, it was made today.

You Mad.jpg

Even my best response picture can't match up to the enormity of yours. ;)

Majora's Cat

How about that
I looked at ZD's history, and zelda universe was originally one of ZD's allies. What does the magic key in the market do?

1. The relationship between ZU and ZD is not pretty.
2. It does nothing, after MrMosley retired, all ongoing projects of his INCLUDING the Market and Groups were discontinued.

Big Octo

=^)
Nonsense conversations time!

If is style like to read when is the while to whom are if is the which to how if we are more to the when.

I if it is they when to are them to the is not, but there are green in every tooth to the when equals mc[sup]2[/sup]. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom