• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Bwahahah. im going to get my book published. I entered it for a competition. Trust me, I am the smartest in the school and I outranked Year 6's. And how many times have you won 1st prices in a writing comp? I won two 1st prizes (The amount of times we did a writing group) in under 6 months. I WILL GET MY BOOK PUBLISHED >:-O

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well, I am actually, really good at writing but I just forget to proof read, my mom and brothers read my stories, they think they were really good, my brother Robert thinks I should post my story of Ashie.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
The Bear and the Bee
It was dark and glum in the Woods of Despair. Mist looked over the half bare trees and wild crazy grass. All that inhabited this unusual woodland were bees. However, there is one exception...
Bahram, once king of his sharp clawed, brown haired monster that could maul anyone from head to toe...
Magically, as you could have guessed, yes bears.
However, he lost his tribe in a forest fire and has ruled nothing for over one thousand years. Now he wanders the forest, Lonely – afraid – miserable.
On one of the very boring days of his eternal life, his stomach grumbled like an earthquake, and that told the empty woodland that he was hungry for some food.
Unlucky for him, he was in a location were berries did not grow. However, lucky for him, a honey slithered vacant hive was just above him. He was a bear of peace, and it wouldn’t hurt for just a little tongue touch. He slowly climbed the tree, reached out one big padded paw. He reached as far as he could, but could only reach as far as a claw touch. Despite the poor quantity he could acquire, he licked his claw and was AMAZED by the quality. It tasted like gold dipped in rich chocolate, a Heavenly dance on his tongue. He wanted more. More! But how would he reach the gateway to Succulent Splendour? As this occurred in his mind, a buzzing sound flew into his ears. A squeaky voice he could hear, but couldn’t interpret joined in. It couldn’t be... Could it? The Hive Keeper, the Stinger of Swatting victims, the Pollen Collector. He guessed it wouldn’t be sunshine and sugar with him.
“I can’t believe you! Sneaky Swiper! I’m going to sting you so hard you’ll REGRET this! Get here! Now!” The bee boomed. “Well, erm, I’m very hungry, and err, well....” The bear panicked, and started sprinting in fear of the Bee.
“I won’t think you’ll get far! You never will! You never will!” The bee’s voice faded away from the haze on the forest floor.
‘Hmm, where am I now? It is awfully familiar... Aha! I remember now! I came here as a child when I was a prince and made a fort... And it is still intact! I need some shelter,’ the bear wondered.
He entered his childhood hangout, the same on the outside, but the steps, slides and toys broken on the inside. On top of that, flowers grew, like it was radioactive. He knew he needed to go to sleep, so laid himself down on a comfy bed of moss.
He had a strange dream, unrecognisable, but gave him nice, positive thoughts. Then, he woke up smiling... And noticed the same bee he encountered before... using HIS flowers!
“Hey! So you tell me not to touch anything, and yet you go touchy?” The bear asked.
“Sorry, I guess I overreacted. We should share!” The bee replied, smiling.
“Yup! Big or Small, kindness conquers all!”

Hardest thing to write because it was only 500 words e.e

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom