• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Is my game broke? When ever I get out of the sand in Artiber grounds, I act like I have the iron boots on. I booted up the game again and it is still happening.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Ppppfffftttt that's easy! I do it all the time xD (I rerun stuff out of boredom) just rn with your life. Works everytime

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
応援 応援 応援!い ぉゔぇ 手ェ s品良え ティンク!!!!!!

Translation: Oh oh oh! I love the spinner thingy!!!!!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hey BabyGoku I need to ask you something WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STEALING MANDY'S NERM, she already got mad at me for saying it.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
JOSIE DO U HAZ THE BRAWL YET?

Nvm, figured it out. And I am on the Article team and wrote a fail article XD. I'll see if it's good, because I have a better idea.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well, once I am older, I might be Hylian Knight by then, I been helping out with the threads and stuff, and Kemp, if you joined last year like me in 2010, you would have to be like 16 to become one of the staff, such as Admin,Mod,Super Mod, and Site Staff.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Hey BabyGoku I need to ask you something WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STEALING MANDY'S NERM, she already got mad at me for saying it.

植え いう 残る っちぃん 東京 シェア 亜nyティン D:!!!!!!!!
Translation: I'm not trying go steal anything D:!!!!!!!!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well, thats what I mean and I forgot to add that, well why don't you have something like a yellow title above member, I may sign up to be apart of the Article team, well I do love writing articles, I have lots of stories I been writing others, than one here like Legend of Mizu, I been Thinking of writing a story of my KH character Ashie, in one person like she's the one who is telling her story, but I still might sign up but now I got to remember what I like to do, such and such.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom