• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

KratosFan

JUDGEMENT!
Surely any dangerous weapons they have will be no match for your replica sword! Why even a gun couldn't stop you while you weild the mighty Master Sword to vanquish their evil ways and stop them from stealing... things! Your extensive power will triumph over any obstacles that come in your way as long as you are in possession of that blade! It is the blade of evil's bane after all! You will be UNSTOPPABLE!

In all seriousness though, if there were burglars wouldn't you, uhh, call the cops? xD

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I am City Folk. Loads of hoodies in Liverpool. Now I live in Wigan though, and I see people in the day time.

And when I was playing Ninja with Josie, My Master Sword got stuck near a power box and it got stuck... and now there is no way to communicate via phone.

And I missed school because a power box was out and my school doors were electronic. Funny enough, I predicted I am off XD And then because my nan lived close and the box is literally a walk across the road, she witnessed it being burnt.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Me too, I had to write a letter to Nintendo and I had a lesson of Legend of Zelda is bettar than Call of Duty

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom