• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Majora's Cat

How about that
This thread is moving so quickly. It's really growing, I think. Much more quickly than the 100 posts thread (nowadays).

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Guys, should I really post this thread and see what happens I read the rules and I didn't see anything like what I am talking about

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I found out that a recent discussion based upon random posts dictates that random posts are infact planned and thought out. C/D?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Hey guys, I'm not sure what conversation is going in here, but I need some help from female members of ZD, and I'm sure there are some here. It also helps you guys get close to your goal. So, there is this girl I like, who told me she likes me as well. I told her I liked her, and asked her out, we started dating. After about a week, I broke up with her because I was being extremely stupid and convinced myself I was trying to fill a void, as I just broke up with someone when I asked the girl out. It's been about three months since that, and she told me again she still has feelings for me, so the next week, after figuring stuff out, I asked her out again. She said can you let me think about it. Two days later, she says no. She sees me as a friend, not boyfriend. Her best friend is mad at her for that, and she just started going out with someone two days ago, and it's someone she's not allowed to be going out with either. When she heard I was upset she was going out with someone, she started feeling bad about it. Also, her best friend told me that she can tell she likes me because every time I'm mentioned, the girl says shut up, and punches her best friend. Her best friend said this is the sane way she reacted when the other guy was mentioned. So, my question, why does she either 1. Not want to admit she likes me? Or 2. Not want to go out with me at this time if she dies like me? My theories are that she's afraid of a repeat of last time, and that maybe she likes the other guy more. I know that some help from a girl would be better though. So please help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom