• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Majora's Cat

How about that
Wroooooong if anything, HKs, Mods and such no likey FG. Mostly they're here for Mafia, otherwise they no like. Well, a few of them like to troll the FG, except maybe for Arkvoodle.

And we're not flaming trolls, we're nice trolls. :> I agree with the spamming area part, except for the Rate the ____ threads, they hold some meaning (sort of like Fan Works, which Mods also no likey).

Page 92 of this thread. Kybrian posted and did not troll once. In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted". While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context. For example, mass media uses troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[5][6]
Wikipedia's description of trolls.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
So FG is the essential lounge of ZD. It has no meaning other than to be the vacation area. It is the cruise ship of ZD where everyone heads to on a relaxing cruise boat with games made by passengers themselves. It has many purposes. The crew members (The mods, staff, knighs, and nobles.) and even the captains (Mases and Justin.) are able to join in. That, my friend, is a pretty good description in my opinion. It is also the spamming area. It also has the trolls that are not true trolls. If you want the real decription of troll, and read it all here.
Let me make a second one if that one does not work:Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If those don't work look up troll in wikipedia.

I got a broken links, just to tell the info.... :/

Also, I love palacsinta.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Ew, Wikipedia.

A troll is pretty much someone who causes disruption or chaos for their own amusement, there are many ways to do this. That's all there is to it.

Oh, also.

axlemoderator.png
axlemoderator.png
axlemoderator.png
axlemoderator.png
axlemoderator.png
axlemoderator.png
axlemoderator.png
axlemoderator.png
axlemoderator.png
axlemoderator.png
axlemoderator.png
axlemoderator.png
axlemoderator.png
axlemoderator.png
axlemoderator.png
axlemoderator.png

Basically this is it. ^ And Wyatt is trolling 24/7, you should know that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom