• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Big Octo

=^)
Um Ammy, you didn't * out one of the letters in the 'F' word, so you actually said the 'F' word. And Linknerd, you posted twice in a row! That's against the rules, but I'll let you off with a warning.

Big Octo

=^)
Okay this a little awkward . . . Okay, so how some of us know, Cel-Shaded Deku has taken a temporary leave of absence, meaning that there's no one to give the cookies . . . what I ask is for someone to design a cookie to give out. PLEASE! I need this! Help me, please! D:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Okay this a little awkward . . . Okay, so how some of us know, Cel-Shaded Deku has taken a temporary leave of absence, meaning that there's no one to give the cookies . . . what I ask is for someone to design a cookie to give out. PLEASE! I need this! Help me, please! D:

Maybe I can try. You know, just until CSD is back.

amaterasu

Writer
I was going to say that. Just copy it into paste, take out "Big Octo" and put the winner's name on there. Then upload it and give it to them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom