• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
FAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAILFAIL
FALLFALLFALLFALLFALLFALLFALLFALLFALLFALLFALLFALLFALLFALLFALL
FILLFILLFILLFILLFILLFILLFILLFILLFILLFILLFILLFILLFILLFILLFILLFILLFILL
FILEFILEFILEFILEFILEFILEFINEFILEFILEFILEFILEFILEFILEFILEFILEFILE
FIVEFIVEFIVEFIVEFIVEFIVEFIVEFIVEFIVEFIVEFIVEFIVEFIVEFIVEFIVE

Where's FINE? Good luck.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
10Gir.jpg

Pen

The game is on!
I honestly don't think this thread will ever be as big as the "Count to 100 before a mod posts" thread. That thread is getting more enormous all the time. The problem with this thread is that the posters have no real purpose to make posts. But in the counting to 100 thread the posters post all the time because they want to beat the mods! :) I'm just sayin'.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Not to mention the mods drive them crazy by posting when they are at like 8 or even past 50. xD CURSE YOU JOSH!!! CSD, you open your eyes, then close them.

Oh man. I need something to do. I know. I'll go to ZD!!! Wait.......i'm already here, weird.
I got somethin' to do. Lets talk about crazy, funny incidents. One time we were in the parking lot and my stepmom just showed who's boss of the lot and we were getting out and this dude came rushing in and then I said "forgot my girlfriend!" and we bursted out and at the end of it, these kids were all making weird sighns with their hands.:hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom