• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Let's not talk about scary things. Let's talk about happy things like cupcakes!

Gir_Cupcakes.jpg

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Hey guys, I wrote a story. It's called: The Giant Robot Alligator vs. Donkey Kong.

Once upon a time a mad scientist named Alberto Einstein built a giant robot alligator. The giant robot alligator obeyed all of Alberto's commands which usually destroying major cities and killing millions of innocent hippies. Clearly, the only one who could put a stop to this destruction was Donkey Kong. Donkey Kong knew that alligators are immune to barrels, robot or not, so the only way to settle this is... DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION! Both of them perfectly matched the dance moves of the girls in mini skirts for 24 consecutive hours. Exhausted, Donkey Kong and the giant robot alligator simotaniously collapsed on the dance floor.

After a short break Donkey Kong and the giant robot alligator decided amung themselves that they needed to settle this a different way. Eventually, they decided to play Super Smash Brothers Brawl. They tried every possible combination of characters but every time the match ended on a tie. At the end of the day they decided, once again, that they needed to decided this a different way.

On the third day Donkey Kong and the giant robot alligator played THE most epic game of Rock paper scissors EVER! Although, it wasn't as epic as it could have been because they threw rock every single time! The 86,400 second long match ended prematurely because during the three days Donkey Kong and the giant robot alligator were fighting no one was doing anything to save the four giants. The moon fell and Majora consumed everything. What was left of the Earth and the moon became a parking lot for aliens that found it years later.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
That is one of the most moveing stories I have ever read! *sniff* More moving than "The boy in striped pyjamas" (it's a good book!!! Read it) I wish i was as good at writing stories as you!

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
just try to post something large perhaps? idk but here :D :

"Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!!
Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!!
Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!!
Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!!"

-The fish from spongebob that apparently likes chocolate :3

Makar

I am the wannabe Kokiri!
Grr, no you've put me in the mood for chocolate just reading this. Oh gosh, now I'll have to head round first thing in the morning for chocolate and ice-cream... Ice-cream and chocolate in the morning? IT'S SUMMER I'LL DO WHAT I WANT MOM.

This may seem like I'm posting this to be random but that is seriously what's going through my head...

amaterasu

Writer
well, there's not really any topic..... My writer's block is gone! and it is still cold in this room!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I'm tired... The dogs escaped today, rolled in horse poo and then shook it all onto me! We had to wash them and I got soaked. Also, it's been raining all day, but that's typical english summer time for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom