• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
This thread was moved. I never intended it to be a forum game.

Oh, then you should've expected it as soon as it was moved. Still, as long as the thread is large, does it matter?

Lol, is it me, or we're having something that remotely resembles an argument in the FG? No righty, sir, no righty.

This should do it.

spam-comentario-afecta-seo.jpg

Majora's Cat

How about that
Erebea was FierceDeity before, and trolled SO HARD he got permanently banned months ago. Then he made several duplicate accounts to spam and troll the forums, those accounts got banned. Then FierceDeity got IP banned, meaning whenever he can't make a new ZD account. He found a way around this and created DerpdeDerp AKA Erebea, which all Mods know about. Why is he not banned? Because no one cares and everybody loves him.

Respect.

Erebea was FierceDeity before, and trolled SO HARD he got permanently banned months ago. Then he made several duplicate accounts to spam and troll the forums, those accounts got banned. Then FierceDeity got IP banned, meaning whenever he can't make a new ZD account. He found a way around this and created DerpdeDerp AKA Erebea, which all Mods know about. Why is he not banned? Because no one cares and everybody loves him.

Respect.

I f*****g knew it!!!:P

Arguing and debating in this thread is more spam than anything, as that is virtually the complete OPPOSITE of this thread's (heck, this section's) purpose. :yes:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Wow. Now let's change the subject from banning, that belongs in the YOU'RE BANNED! thread. Do you like waffles? (I know, I'm a hypocrite, in the terms of spam. Or is it spam?)

Oh, then you should've expected it as soon as it was moved. Still, as long as the thread is large, does it matter?

Lol, is it me, or we're having something that remotely resembles an argument in the FG? Not righty, not righty sir.

This should do it.

spam-comentario-afecta-seo.jpg

I'll try to name all the spam there.

Spam with cheese!
Bacon
BBQ
Hawaii
Oven roasted turkey
Pork
Hickory Smoke
Normal Spam
Hot & Spicy
25% less sodium
Lite
Garlic
Stinky French Garlic?
Bread?
Spam Lite 70
Spam 70
Spam 25% less sodium 70
I can't name the others.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin

Respect.

Get your facts straight Kitters. Beep was let back with open arms...well sorta...but he was let back. Why? Because he had supposedly learned his lesson. Did he? Hell if I know.

But really people, I don't care if this is Forum Games. Spam is still spam. While it is more tolerated here, that does not mean you can spam with reckless abandon. People are getting annoyed, so CHILL OUT. Sheesh ._.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom