• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

Why would Amon start an anti-bending revoulution if he's a bloodbender? im thinking Amon is Yakone, and trying to get revenge, because Yakone promised he would be back to claim Republic City. and since misery loves company, he probably paid attention to how Aang took his bending away so that he could do the same to millions of other benders in order to claim Republic City. then again, i missed the season fanaly :kawaii:

I've already told you... It was revealed in the end that Amon's true identity is a man by the name of Noatak; he's the brother of Tarrlok and the son of Yakon. Yakon taught both he and Tarrlok bloodbending from a young age, but Amon was stronger - a prodigy, to be exact. Over the years, his bloodbending grew even stronger, to the point where he could even bloodbend his father. He later used his advanced skills to develop a means to "take away" a person's bending. The revealing of his true identity to the Antibenders - and the world - was his ultimate downfall at the hands of Korra...

I thought the ending of Legend of Korra was lame.

SPOILER-"Congratulations for connecting to your spiritual side! Here's your bending back!" I don't want to see her bending gone, but they could do it better than that. Maybe she'd have to re-learn the elements?

EDIT: Not that is was horrible, but it could have been done better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom