• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the Largest Thread in DGN History

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I guess I could try that, it may take about 1 or 2 hours, since I made the animation in MikuMikuDance and made too many frames.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
The kids at my school are evil brats who seriously need to see a dentist o_O That's only year 4 and below...

Wow, Year 4, good times. Going to the Land Roer factory, moving schools, becoming a nerd.. :( Last year of school totally sucked for everyone in my class. The other Y5 class got to go to Liverpool, build Shelters, made their own food, got laptops ALL the time and were literally spoilt. We went to Yorkshire in the pouring rain to look at Statues and we had to walk and be quiet for eight hours. Yes, EIGHT HOURS, LONGER THAN A SCHOOL DAY. And we got to be with the Y6's on their leaving Party, but it started raining.....

:(

We've got GIFS and Pictures Galore~
OK-WHAT-THE-HECK.gif

Untitled-2.gif

ThreePillowsIsBusy.gif

Walking-on-Sunshine.gif

GraffitiAnimated.gif

Omg, too many *-* And of course, there was that Mother signature I made

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Yeah, about 90 or 100 frames, I was trying to make a little show out of it, well in MikuMikuDance. Miku was in it, I actually like the model I used

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Yeah I use hundred frames, that will probably take more images in my laptop if I took a screenshot of each frame

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom