• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Attempt to Be the CRAZIEST Thread in DGN History.

Shadow Mori

the shadow of the moon
and so our advenchurs have just BEGUN!!! Let the pi go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on..... and on.

And the brave wariors went to the 1st tempul and killed the boss and did the same with the 2sd temple boss and did the same with the 3rd boss.....wow Zelda seems pathedic if you say it that way... :/

PS the real crazy part.

I LIKE TRAINS THAT YOU CAN MAKE DO TRICKS THAT MAKE COOKIE MONEY INTO PIES AND THEN MAKE THEM HAVE KIDS BY FORCE AND THEN DO THINGS TO THE BABIES AND THEN EAT THE BABIE BABIES! or something like that

Kirino

Tatakae
FVCIWFHCBHIY21POKEMANZ896ZWARSEDEJIKEMDKSPONGEBOBNJWJKIRKFNJIJJJDJJDJHCBHBHBCUI79309873R65UROBOROSHPOKEMANZUILLOGICALDOESNOTCOWEMNJ69LOLOLDOESNOTCOMPUTEIEJF81IU3FPOKEMONZIDBNF CNEHJBZEROOURFHQJUIVCPANDAHDUBOCL;QYIPOKEMANZEDFBHJQBDVVVVVVVVUJRFVNLWEJNBO9OMNAKND

LEDELEDELEDELEDELEDELEDELEDLELEDELEDELEDELEDELEDELEDELEDELEDELEDEL

BOOMBANGZIPCRASHPANKPLOONKKERPLUNK

POKEMANZPOKEMANZPOKEMANZLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLRYFRGYH69696969

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
2160115_o.gif

more-random-dreams.bmp

^CWUB PENGWIN!!!!

You're not alone. We are partners. If you are a witch, then I'll become a warlock.
-Lelouch Lamperouge

Last edited:
Hey I just posted
And this thread is crazy
But I just lied
'Cause you can't type that you just posted before posting it. If you fell for that, you're an idiotic, muffin-loving bane to humanity

U

Ushio

[video=youtube;M9R1ODvReQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9R1ODvReQE[/video]

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Everything the darkness did that day was nothing more than a ruse to get to the good cake stand at his birthday party the year before the solar eclipse had its predecessor come by for a palaver. Furthermore, the sun decided to have it's torridly sordid affair with a grain of salt which has since given birth to a litter of robots that look very similar to sheep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom