• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Atsuma's Trade Shop

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I do have almost every legendary pokemon in the games.
What i offer: Mew, Mewtwo, Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, Rayquaza, Darkrai and Entei.
What i want: I'm just being nice, just trade a weak pokemon lying around;).
I can only trade pokemon from D/P B/W and HG/SS.
Time: My 3ds is on my vacation home, so i'll give ya a visitor message when i'm there.
Please include trainer name. And another thing, could we be friends?

I traded my Palkia recently for another Dialga, I'm gonna get another Palkia soon anyway. ;) So really, I would only trade you anything for an Arceus. Really, any weak Pokemon? Just a weak Pokemon? Are you sure? No, that's not gonna cut it, I'll probably give you my spare Dialga for it if you trade with me, I appreciate how kind you are but I want to give you something worth it in return as well. So yeah, my ingame name is Neo, my HeartGold FC is in my siggy. I'll be waiting for that vm. And yes we can be friends, I have no problem with that.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
OK, as I promised , i've brought the discussion here, and now i've got an offer you can't refuse,
i'll give you lunartone, barboach and Groudon, you have HG so you can't get Groudon, meanwhile I have SS so I can, you remember what pokémon I want.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
OK, as I promised , i've brought the discussion here, and now i've got an offer you can't refuse,
i'll give you lunartone, barboach and Groudon, you have HG so you can't get Groudon, meanwhile I have SS so I can, you remember what pokémon I want.

Well I hate to disappoint your gods, bro, but I actually traded for a Groudon long ago. My nephew allowed me use it, that's how I got my hands on Rayquaza. But I don't have a Groudon now, so it's a good deal, I am willing to trade you what you want for those three Pokemon you offer. But, now that we would trade, would you also be kind enough and help me evolve my Scyther into Scizor? You would just take it and hand it back to me, and we would have finalized our deal. Let me know what you think. ~Ats

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Well I hate to disappoint your gods, bro, but I actually traded for a Groudon long ago. My nephew allowed me use it, that's how I got my hands on Rayquaza. But I don't have a Groudon now, so it's a good deal, I am willing to trade you what you want for those three Pokemon you offer. But, now that we would trade, would you also be kind enough and help me evolve my Scyther into Scizor? You would just take it and hand it back to me, and we would have finalized our deal. Let me know what you think. ~Ats

sure thing , sizor are awesome pokémon, I guess we can battle as well, so anyway, my friend code's 5286 3661 9680, i'll be waiting with the pokémon.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
sure thing , sizor are awesome pokémon, I guess we can battle as well, so anyway, my friend code's 5286 3661 9680, i'll be waiting with the pokémon.
Yes they are, I like them very much, and I want to train one from level 1 and see if I can end up with a better one than the level 100 one I already have. Cool, lemme get those Pokes for you. I'll see you in the room. ^^

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
k, ( i'll obviously have to leave and get my battling team ready afterwards )

Thanks for trading with me, that went rather smoothly. ;) Oh, and you wished to battle now? I don't know if I will be able to, you see my family is talking about heading out today, so I may be going along later. But we can battle some other day, I will let you know as soon as I feel I have the time to do so. I'll probably pm you or leave you a message. ;)

By the way, if you need other trades just come here and I will see what I can do for ya. Thank you, you now put me at 398 in my Pokedex, I am getting so close to 400. ^^

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
K, i'll wait for you're message, plus thanks to you, i now own 425 pokémon and have seen 492 pokémon, I just need Arceus and i'll be cruisin to my full pokédex and my fourth star on my trainer card , ( then just the horribly annoying 100 win streak at the battle tower to get )

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
K, i'll wait for you're message, plus thanks to you, i now own 425 pokémon and have seen 492 pokémon, I just need Arceus and i'll be cruisin to my full pokédex and my fourth star on my trainer card , ( then just the horribly annoying 100 win streak at the battle tower to get )

I will probably be able to battle tomorrow, or later today if you would want to, I doubt we're gonna be going out today. I've read in Zenox's thread that he'll be trading you that Arceus, that's good, I am happy for you. As to me, well I finally got my wish today. And in what grand way!!!! D: I have my Arceus too, so I am so freaking happy right now! :P

Anyway, yeah, I'll be messaging you tomorrow. For now, my shop remains open for any trades anyone is willing to make. ~Ats

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I will probably be able to battle tomorrow, or later today if you would want to, I doubt we're gonna be going out today. I've read in Zenox's thread that he'll be trading you that Arceus, that's good, I am happy for you. As to me, well I finally got my wish today. And in what grand way!!!! D: I have my Arceus too, so I am so freaking happy right now! :P

Anyway, yeah, I'll be messaging you tomorrow. For now, my shop remains open for any trades anyone is willing to make. ~Ats

yeah, I really have to thank Zenox for trading me his Arceus ( for a bagon ) , but I've still got a little favour to ask, do you have a hitmontop, cause if you do i'd happily trade it for something, whenever I evolve tyrogue I always get hitmonchan ( I got lucky once and got hitmonlee ) but I can never get hitmontop, I really like hitmontop, so i'd be happy if you could trade me one ( I still have the drifloon lying around somewhere. )

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
yeah, I really have to thank Zenox for trading me his Arceus ( for a bagon ) , but I've still got a little favour to ask, do you have a hitmontop, cause if you do i'd happily trade it for something, whenever I evolve tyrogue I always get hitmonchan ( I got lucky once and got hitmonlee ) but I can never get hitmontop, I really like hitmontop, so i'd be happy if you could trade me one ( I still have the drifloon lying around somewhere. )

I had one not too long ago, but since I trade often in the GTS, I traded it. And I checked in the GTS just a minute ago, there's one there but the guy/girl wants a Deoxys in exchange, and I gave the one I had to you. Anyway, I have a level 1 Tyrogue that I can evolve and see if it comes out to a Hitmontop. Give me a few minutes...I'll pm you and let you know what happens.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I had one not too long ago, but since I trade often in the GTS, I traded it. And I checked in the GTS just a minute ago, there's one there but the guy/girl wants a Deoxys in exchange, and I gave the one I had to you. Anyway, I have a level 1 Tyrogue that I can evolve and see if it comes out to a Hitmontop. Give me a few minutes...I'll pm you and let you know what happens.

k, i'll wait for you, plus Link Goron , could u trade me one of ur Arceus'? Zenox is being a bit slow, so i'll ask u to see if you could do it before him.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
k, i'll wait for you, plus Link Goron , could u trade me one of ur Arceus'? Zenox is being a bit slow, so i'll ask u to see if you could do it before him.

I doubt Link Goron will see this thread, lolz. You should pm him or something.

Okay, speaking about that Hitmontop, I got him, took me two tries since the first time I got a Hitmonlee, but then I reset the game and got a Hitmontop. I am now breeding that hitmontop so I can have a tyrogue, that's the only one I had, so I hope waiting a bit until I get an egg from the old man is not too much trouble. :sweat: I will let you know once I get the egg, I am already fighting battles so I can get the call, etc. ;)

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
k, so i'll have my drifloon ready for you , if you can then we'll battle afterwards, ( once again i'll have to leave and get my battling team ready )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom