• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Atsuma's One-Shot Sign Up

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Alright, so I have all the time in the world now. I finished my Saga tale and have nothing to write about at the moment.

I think I am up for a short tale...maybe a one shot featuring Damera Tomahawk and Ao EverStar, two mercenaries who are targeted by the secretive Assassin's Guild.

I post this sign up because....well...there is room for other characters besides D and A. So yeah, if you want to
be part of this just sign up, and yes, characters can be related or hold relationships within the story if you want, people. You can also ask HoT and myself if you want either of us as relatives. lol

Anyway...the sign up sheet. And I will post my character below as example.

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Character Description:
Weapons/Magic:
Other:
Relatives:

Name: Ao EverStar
Height: 5-10
Weight: 185 pounds
Personality: Serious most of the time, funny at times, loves life and will do anything to protect those he loves.
Character Description: Long brownish hair with bangs at the side, light tan skin, brown eyes.
Weapons/Magic: A large two-headed axe and many many many daggers.
Other: Wears light-weight black armor and a heart pendant that hangs from a golden chain.
Relatives: Josie

Name: Damera Tomahawk
Height: 6-0
Weight: 180 pounds
Appearance: black hair, gray eyes, dark gray tank-top, black pants, muscular arms, good looks
Personality: quiet, can get quite loud with friends, funny, loyal, nice, does what's right, brave
Weapon: 2 gold swords
Other: Nothing atm
Relatives: Is childhood friend of Ao and Ashie.

Please help me out by signing up, I yearn to write something. :P

Last edited by a moderator:

pizzavato

B*RS
Name: starlight
Height:5ft 4in
Weight:92lb
Character Description:brown eyes, slightly tan skin, black hair, black sweater w/ collar, white tee under shirt, slim kimono pants, white gloves, black buckled boots strapped all around
Weapons/Magic: dual katanas, uses fire magic (ultimate fire skill: Fist of Hells Flame, ultra powerful attack but drains users life force greatly)
Other: grew up with a dragon and learned fire magic, moved to a city after the dragon went missing.
Relatives: dragon named eragon (as her guardian, currently missing) older evil sister named kohana (revealed near the last chapters please.)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Atsie you don't mind if my Character can be your sister( I suck at last names) if that's fine with you

Name:Ashie Everstar(or Kasiccane)
Height:5'9
Weight:80
Character Description:Long Curly sliver hair, bright blue eyes. Wears a short blue dress (like Hatsune Miku's, she's the girl in my BG with the blue hair). And a Royal Blue cape
Weapons/Magic:Light and Dark (she uses black and white staffs)
Other:N/A
Relatives:Ao

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I could never deny you anything, Josie, of course I don't mind, she'll fit in rather nicely being Ao' sister. :) I also have a hard time with last names, so what I usually do is look up two cool sounding words and put them together. :P

@Pizzavato and Josie: Thanks for signing up.

--Although I am dying to begin this story I've decided to keep this sign up thingy open until Tuesday.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
--Although I am dying to begin this story I've decided to keep this sign up thingy open until Tuesday.

It's a good thing you kept it open because I want to join.^^

Name: Kirana Alfendell
Height: 4.5ft
Weight: 100lbs
Character Description: Long sandy red hair to waist in two braids, dark blue skirt to knees, white shirt, brown boots, freckles on cheeks, dark green eyes
Weapons/Magic: Dagger
Other: Was taken as a slave from home when she was 8 years old. When she was 14 she was saved by her older brother and sister. Now she lives at home with all her family
Relatives: Briana(Mother) Adam(Father)

EDIT#!: Okay, now I am adding the other.

Last edited:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Name: Rynika Starly
Height: 5,5"
Weigh: 105lbs
Character Description: Tall, Curvy, long black hair up to the feet, long black robe, Black Shorts, White Shirt, Black Gloves, and Black Boots
Weapons: Magic (Healing, Flight, and Telekenesis) Sword and Sheild
Other: Whatever Angel wants to do with her
Relatives: Whoever wants to be relatives with me
I'll add the rest tomorrow, ok Angel?;)

Last edited:
I'll sign up.

Name: Achanor Tarris
Height:5,7
Weight:100lb
Character Description: red cloak with hood usually up, black longish hair, brown eyes.
Weapons/Magic: dual daggers
Other: Hmmm. Has a crush on Pizzavato's character. That alright Pizzavato? :P
Relatives: N/A

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
Name: Grith Kin
Height: 6,5
Weight: 50 lbs
Character Description: Freakishly slander, long red hair with streaks of white, black hood to hide her burnt face, long red dress, black gloves, milky white eyes
Weapons/Magic: dark magic, fire magic.
Other: was burnt for being a witch and a freak, survived by miracle. she's not evil, but she will protect herself if necessary.

Last edited:

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Here you are Atsie.

Name: Tekara
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 90 lb. at most.
Character Description: Dark brown hair pulled into two braids, emerald green eyes, skinny, a pendant of green jade, tight black shirt, and black shorts.
Weapons/Magic: Twin Curved Daggers and a bow, Wind magic.
Other: None for now. :3
Relatives: HoT's character.

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
I think that I will join~

Name: Alina Catani
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 90 lbs.
Character Description: Long light brown hair pulled into a side braid, dark blue eyes, tall and slender, white and brown color scheme for her clothes.
Weapons/Magic: A beautiful sword with a goldish tint to the blade. A purple jewel is embedded in the pommel, and brown leather is wrapped around the grip.
Other: Eh... I can't think of anything right now. I am leaving this part up to you. ;j
Relatives: This part is also up to you...

I hope that you can use her!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
It's a good thing you kept it open because I want to join.^^

Thank you, character accepted, of course. ;)

Name: Rynika Starly
Height: 5,5"
Weigh: 105lbs

I'll add the rest tomorrow, ok Angel?;)

Sure thing, Nerdy, take your time, as I said, no hurries. :P

I'll sign up.

Name: Achanor Tarris
Height:5,7
Weight:100lb
Character Description: red cloak with hood usually up, black longish hair, brown eyes.
Weapons/Magic: dual daggers
Other: Hmmm. Has a crush on Pizzavato's character. That alright Pizzavato? :P

Thanx, your character is accepted too. :)

Name: Grith Kin
Height: 6,5
Weight: 50 lbs
Character Description: Freakishly slander, long red hair with streaks of white, black hood to hide her burnt face, long red dress, black gloves, milky white eyes
Weapons/Magic: dark magic, fire magic.
Other: was burnt for being a witch and a freak, survived by miracle. she's not evil, but she will protect herself if necessary.
She's sorta light-weighted for a 6-5 frame, don't you think? Are you sure you didn't miss placing a 1 in front of the 5? I hope a sudden gust doesn't blow her away. Jk, character is accepted. :P

Here you are Atsie.

Name: Tekara
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 90 lb. at most.
Character Description: Dark brown hair pulled into two braids, emerald green eyes, skinny, a pendant of green jade, tight black shirt, and black shorts.
Weapons/Magic: Twin Curved Daggers and a bow, Wind magic.
Other: None for now. :3
Relatives: HoT's character.

Thanks, Key, Tekara is accepted any time. :yes:

I think that I will join~

Name: Alina Catani
Weight: 90 lbs.
Character Description: Long light brown hair pulled into a side braid, dark blue eyes, tall and slender, white and brown color scheme for her clothes.
Weapons/Magic: A beautiful sword with a goldish tint to the blade. A purple jewel is embedded in the pommel, and brown leather is wrapped around the grip.
Other: Eh... I can't think of anything right now. I am leaving this part up to you. ;j
Relatives: This part is also up to you...

I hope that you can use her!

I'll definitely use her. Nice description with the sword. Thank you for joining, I appreciate it. :)

--Edit--I'll add Damera's character to the first post.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I could never deny you anything, Josie, of course I don't mind, she'll fit in rather nicely being Ao' sister. :) I also have a hard time with last names, so what I usually do is look up two cool sounding words and put them together. :P

@Pizzavato and Josie: Thanks for signing up.

Yay~ thanks for letting me ~

Caeda

Keyblade Master
How did I not see this earlier?

Name: Reyna Lowell
Height: 5"9
Weight: around 100 lbs
Character Description: has shoulderlength black hair and caramel-colored eyes; skin is kinda tanish; wears a dark blue tunic, black pants, black boots, and a black cloak
Weapons/Magic: Light magic and spear
Other: nothing at the moment

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Here's my sign up sheet, Ao ^^

Name: Annabeth (Regan?)
Weight: Umm... 100 lbs to 150 lbs.
Personality: Annabeth is a bold and loyal girl. She has a strong sense for justice and won't bear anything wrong happening, but never would her actions hurt anyone mentally or physically unless they are pure evil. Annabeth doesn't lie. She can do anything to protect the ones she loves. She lives everyday to it's fullest, and she's a really positive person. Basically, all the good character traits :P
Character Description: Has waist long straight black hair, deep blue eyes, a tan shirt with a brown long skirt which ends between her knee and ankle. You can add/change her clothing ;)
Weapons/Magic: A sword. It's really important to her. The sword belonged to her Great Grandfather. She never used it but, because she never needed to.
Other: Annabeth lives with her family (You can decide who her family is, or other members may want to be part of her family ;) ) She is a close friend of Ao, and also a friend of Damera.
Relatives: Her family members :P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yay~ thanks for letting me ~
Your are very welcome, Josie. :)

How did I not see this earlier?

Name: Reyna Lowell
Height: 5"9
Weight: around 100 lbs
Character Description: has shoulderlength black hair and caramel-colored eyes; skin is kinda tanish; wears a dark blue tunic, black pants, black boots, and a black cloak
Weapons/Magic: Light magic and spear
Other: nothing at the moment
You were probably busy or something. Anyway, character accepted. ^^

Here's my sign up sheet, Ao ^^

Name: Annabeth (Regan?)
Weight: Umm... 100 lbs to 150 lbs.
Personality: Annabeth is a bold and loyal girl. She has a strong sense for justice and won't bear anything wrong happening, but never would her actions hurt anyone mentally or physically unless they are pure evil. Annabeth doesn't lie. She can do anything to protect the ones she loves. She lives everyday to it's fullest, and she's a really positive person. Basically, all the good character traits :P
Character Description: Has waist long straight black hair, deep blue eyes, a tan shirt with a brown long skirt which ends between her knee and ankle. You can add/change her clothing ;)
Weapons/Magic: A sword. It's really important to her. The sword belonged to her Great Grandfather. She never used it but, because she never needed to.
Other: Annabeth lives with her family (You can decide who her family is, or other members may want to be part of her family ;) ) She is a close friend of Ao, and also a friend of Damera.
Relatives: Her family members :P
I'll probably use the Regan last name. And thank you for joining, I really appreciate that. :)

Well, the time has finally come. Sign ups are officially over, thanks for having joined, peeps. I'll get to writing the story today. Expect it soon but not today. ;) And remember, it's a one-shot, meaning it will start and end in one chapter/entry.

--edit--Okay, well I have some last minute news to deliver. I've decided to leave the whole mercenary/assassin thing out of the story. I want to test myself at writing a story which has comedy relief in it. What you can expect is to see Damera and Ao behaving like Wind Waker Link and Tetra. Damera will probably represent Link in some way and Ao will have that Tetra-like attitude. That is all I can say, as to the story and the plot itself...wait and see. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom