• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ATLUS anybody?

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Y'know, the guys who make Persona, SMT, and ETRIAN ODYSSEY

sorry i just....really like that series. and ATLUS games in general.

But does anyone else?

I feel alone ;-;

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
ETRIAN ODYSSEY, HO!

But nah, seriously, I'm a total ATLUS junkie. SMT, Etrian Odyssey, the random games they publish, I love 'em.

/continues to wait for an announcement for Etrian Odyssey Untold II

Elementic

*jumps up and down* YESSSSSSS

EOU was my first game, and is currently my fav in the series. all the characters are PRECIOUS I LOVE THEM ALL (specially simon and raquna...and those two together....eheheehehe)

ikr? COME OUT IN THE AMERICAS YOU AWESOME GAME

i love the music we've heard! have u heard the theme that plays when the MC transforms? IT'S AWESOME

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Simon is precious, holy crap. He makes me chuckle when he plays the only sane man role every once in awhile. (His comments in the second strata about swinging on the vine was hilarious).

i love the music we've heard! have u heard the theme that plays when the MC transforms? IT'S AWESOME

Awwh yiss, that theme is so rockin'. Yuzo Koshiro really has been slaying it recently, especially with all the new orchestrated tracks that he's been able to do. Really makes some of the old themes shine. The only one that I'm not too wild about is the new version of the boss theme in EOU, Dyed in Scarlet -- I think the original theme is far better and really captured the "you're about to get screwed" feeling the best.

But then again, with ATLUS employing names like Yuzo Koshiro and Shoji Meguro, it's hard to go wrong with any of the songs that they've given us.

Elementic

simon is the best. protect simon at all costs (tho he can totally protect himself just fine STILL)

and did i mention that i ship him with raquna. and i've written fanfics and I RP HIM ON TUMBLR BEST MEGANE MEDIC EVER

meh, i like that one, but that's because i've never heard the originals before (i prefer to stay off of FM mode, i like the music).

every song is great. songs are great, characters are great, THE ART THO AWWW MAN THAT ART

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I'm super into ATLUS if only because I adore Etrian Odyssey. I also sort of liked Rule of Rose, an old horror game the published a while back. They put out a lot of good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom