• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

At What Age Would You Like to Die? :)

At what age would you want to die?

• 1-30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 31-40

• 41-60

• 61-70

• 71-80

• 81-100

• 101 (dalmatians, good movie, although the sequel 102 was a bit harsh imo) - 110

• 111-120

• 120-205

• Forever

• Total voters

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
when i am COMPLETELY bored w/ life
and i don't mean those random weekends when you feel you have nothing to do at all,i mean when i just wanna stop being around you cretins for any longer

The way how I have been feeling lately, and the way how I've been treating myself lately, I wouldn't be surprised it I make it to 25.

Id probably feel much better if I try and hit 30 before suddenly dying, but whatever works for me. We can't live forever

Dan

The way how I have been feeling lately, and the way how I've been treating myself lately, I wouldn't be surprised it I make it to 25.

Id probably feel much better if I try and hit 30 before suddenly dying, but whatever works for me. We can't live forever

Personally I feel you will live till 91 an I bet you all my precious ZD gold that you will.

Dan

I'm still waiting for a vampire to bite me and give me the opportunity to live forever, lol

Just keep waiting I'm sure it will happen sooner or later, when it does you can be the sparkling disco ball at my next party, forever and ever. :)

At least if I die before 30 everyone will be sad and go on about how I had all this potential and how it's just terrible it will never be seen. Beyond that it starts becoming apparent you are a failure who will never amount to anything, so it's better to make people wonder 'what if' than to see 'what is'.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Why do people want others to remember them after their death. When you die, you are erased. Boom. Bam, Gone. for Eternity.

I say people should die at whatever age not because others will remember them for good or bad, but because they will be physically (and perhaps mentally) incapable of doing things they particularly enjoy.

Dan

At least if I die before 30 everyone will be sad and go on about how I had all this potential and how it's just terrible it will never be seen. Beyond that it starts becoming apparent you are a failure who will never amount to anything, so it's better to make people wonder 'what if' than to see 'what is'.

Well that always works well in the Celeb world, and people always make sure to capitalize upon it. :P

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
Well, ideally and if I have my way, I'm going from 1000 years to indefinably.

but, should society collapse,blow itself up or the technology for just some reason stagnates, 100 to 130 would be rather nice.

I don't get why people would ever be against immortality.

if we can get over population and degradation of the human body solved, one could, with an unlimited lifespan, always go out and try something new,can always take things to the next level.

For me, I just can't imagine why anyone would ever be completely happy with were they are in life, when there is always the next level to it calling,more innovation,more knowledge,more skill,more financial power,more creative power and ever more opportunities to try your fellow humans of this world.

and maybe for me, it's the taking on the challenge and acceding to new levels in various things to that in itself that creates my own happiness in and of itself for that process and for another person, its a job, a career or just staying home and spending time with there kids.

But,what I struggle to grasp is,how could anyone be content with staying in one place,doing the same thing over and over again,almost never changing, when there is so much more out there that can that can be reached and achieved?

Well, ideally and if I have my way, I'm going from 1000 years to indefinably.

but, should society collapse,blow itself up or the technology for just some reason stagnates, 100 to 130 would be rather nice.

I don't get why people would ever be against immortality.

if we can get over population and degradation of the human body solved, one could, with an unlimited lifespan, always go out and try something new,can always take things to the next level.

For me, I just can't imagine why anyone would ever be completely happy with were they are in life, when there is always the next level to it calling,more innovation,more knowledge,more skill,more financial power,more creative power and ever more opportunities to try your fellow humans of this world.

and maybe for me, it's the taking on the challenge and acceding to new levels in various things to that in itself that creates my own happiness in and of itself for that process and for another person, its a job, a career or just staying home and spending time with there kids.

But,what I struggle to grasp is,how could anyone be content with staying in one place,doing the same thing over and over again,almost never changing, when there is so much more out there that can that can be reached and achieved?

........................................................................................Lemons.jpg............................................................................................................

All right, i'v been thinking, when life give you lemons, don't make lemon aid, MAKE LIFE, TAKE LEMONS BACK! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOU"R DAM LEMONS! WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WITH THESE!?! DEMAND TO SEE LIFE"S MANAGER! MAKE LIFE RUE THE DAY IT THOUGHT IT COULD GIVE CAvE JOHNSON LEMONS! DO KNOW WHO I AM!?! IM THE MAN WHO"S GOING TO Burn Your House Down! With the Lemons! I'm Going To Get My Engineers To Invent A Combustible Lemon, THAT BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

Last edited:

HappyMask

One Creepy Salesman
Never want to die. Shame though, gonna happen at some point. :(
Well, best make the most of it and play every Zelda game in my lifetime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom