• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

At the movies, which armrest is yours?

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
The right hand one on the right hand side of the threatre, the left one on the left side (the seat next to the wall won't have one otherwise) in the middle it is every man for himself

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
popcorn.jpg

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I usually go to movies and sit between two people. I take claim to both armrests because the other two can suck it up and use the one that's not used by me. I need a place to put my pop and my candy. So yes, I take both armrests and nobody can say a ****ing thing about it!

Hmm. I think I might be an exception to 'the rule' or a special case. I haven't been to the movies in a long ass time, but I can clearly remember that I never used the arm rests. I like to rest my arms firmly on my lap, preferably with my hands clenched together. This has always been my ideal sitting position, no matter where I'm sitting at the time. However, I would assume that the arm rest to the right 'belongs to' whoever's sitting in the seat or whatever, based on @Batman's post above. Then again, it seems to all boil down to common courtesy and good judgment between the two adjacent sitters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom