• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

At Last, My Timeline

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
I'm assuming you got that information from ZeldaWiki, because the game never once calls the hat "the Minish Cap."

That's the name that ZeldaWiki has given it. Literally, no where in the entire game does anyone refer to it as the Minish Cap. In fact, all of the quotes that ZeldaWiki gives that refer to the hat only call it a hat or a cap, but as I said, it is never once called the Minish Cap. That is a fan given name. Also, many of the cover arts on the boxes for the games have the item on the cover of the box.. MM has Majora's Mask on the box art and in the title for the sequence. Both OoX games have their respective Oracles on the box art. FSA box art has a picture of Four Links each holding a split piece of the Four Sword. Phantom Hourglass box art has a picture of Link holding the Phantom Hourglass.

We see Link wearing Ezlo on his head for the box art.

Ezlo is a minish who was transformed into a hat (or a cap, if you will).

It makes sense that since the game is called Minish Cap, and since the cover of the game shows Link wearing a Minish being as a cap, that that is what the game is probably referring to. Not the hat that isn't even called the Minish Cap in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom