• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

"Assassin's Story" Sign Ups

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Ohai! Shiba here! I know I haven't posted in forever but oh well! I'll start by posting sign ups for my new Fan-fic book series. Assassin's Story I'm starting with book one wich is called The Adventure Begins. Its based on my anime self, Shiba Uchiha and her life. Its gonna have all kinds of things mixed into it too. Like Harry Potter, Naruto, Black Butler, One Piece, you name it! I'll take any charcater ideas. Really need some bad guys here! Maybe a few best friends. I'll let you choose who you wanna be, so all you need to do is post your character. And BOOM! your in my story ^^ Oh and I will be posting the series on ZD once I type it up on my computer on Open Office so don't worry I'm gonna be more orginized this time arounds lol XD. So yeah please post soon =D

Love you all!

Shiba Uchiha <3

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Good luck with your story. Here is my character in case you wanna use it, either as friend or foe.

Name: Ao Shamak
Weapon: Dual Curved Swords
Clothing/Armor: Regal armor (use your own idea for it)
Appearance: Stands five-ten, weighs about 180 lbs. Has light tan skin, long dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a huge sword scar on his chest.

If you need anything else feel free to vm or pm me. I'd be happy to add anything you may need.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Ahh thanks Atsuma! And I will so use you're character! ^^ And I'm also looking forward to posting my story too o3o

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Name: Elessar Ar-Feiniel
Race: Elf (if possible) If not, human.
Weapons: Longbow, two daggers, one pure white with a black gem, the other pure black with a white gem.
Clothes/armor: Black armor, very light, with runes inscribed onto the gauntlets and cuirass (breastplate)
Appearance: Tall, thin but not scrawny, light blue eyes, short blonde hair, thin scar running across his right cheek.

Preferably a friend. I can't wait to see what you do with the story. Good luck!

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Lexamus
Race: Human
Clothes: Long black coat with hood.
Appearance: Tall, with mild tan and long white blond hair
Personality: Calm, laconic, and laid back, dry sense of humor
Role: Villain

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Race: Elf (if possible) If not, human.
Preferably a friend. I can't wait to see what you do with the story. Good luck!

Elf is so perfect! After all elfs are pretty cool ^^ I'll put you in as soon as I can!

Name: Lexamus
Race: Human
Clothes: Long black coat with hood.
Appearance: Tall, with mild tan and long white blond hair
Personality: Calm, laconic, and laid back, dry sense of humor
Role: Villain

Love you're character. I have a perfect role for him since I need villans ^^ I'll post the prolog really soon =D

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Name: Ai Himemiya
Weapon: Bow and Arrows, Katana
Clothing/Appearance: Dark blue, waist length hair and red eyes. Armor resembling Impa's from OoT, and this cape- http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/images/ShatteredAngels/Kaon.gif
Race: Sheikah. Is that possible?

Um, I'd like to be one of those mysterious friends with a creepy past that haunts my every step type of characters. If you can. Thanks!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Name: Ai Himemiya
Weapon: Bow and Arrows, Katana
Clothing/Appearance: Dark blue, waist length hair and red eyes. Armor resembling Impa's from OoT, and this cape- http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/images/ShatteredAngels/Kaon.gif
Race: Sheikah. Is that possible?

Um, I'd like to be one of those mysterious friends with a creepy past that haunts my every step type of characters. If you can. Thanks!

Your character is like perfect! I love it so much! ^^

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Ahh thanks Atsuma! And I will so use you're character! ^^ And I'm also looking forward to posting my story too o3o
No problem, Baby-G. Just make sure to let me know when you post the story so I can find it, eh? A vm would work, or pm. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom