• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Assassin's Creed Revelations

TwilightKing

Stay Frosting!
I've been researching this game and have been watching Toby Turner play it on YouTube. My birthday is coming up and I wan't to buy it. But my parents are still undecided if I should be allowed to have it or not. So I want to ask you if you guys think a 13 year old should be allowed to play ACR.

I think it should be fine, the previous games have never been to explicit, just notions and when there are *ahem* scenes (theres about 2 in the whole series) nothing is shown. Revelations doesnt really have anything like that and the combat isnt gory or anything.

So yes, you should be fine.

Hope this helped :)

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
If you are going to get into the series start with Assassins Creed II or you will not understand what is going on. I suppose whether or not you should be playing it depends on how much you can handle. Yes, there are some certain scenes and a bit of gore, but if these things don't bother you there should be no reason you shouldn't be able to play it. As long as you're not going to go stabbing people and swearing in Italian in public, why not? Just tell your parents you understand that these things are fictional. It's an awesome series.

LordFire

King of Fire
THIS GAME IS RATED M BY THE ESRB!

YOU SHALL NOT PLAY.

Truthfully, it's a good game and your parents shouldn't need to worry if you've watched walkthroughs of the game online. I also highly doubt your going to grab a hidden blade and start stabbing people. Just don't be tempted to swear in Italian.
If you've played the other games, you should be fine since this really doesn't have anything "new" in terms of vulgarness. Then again, I beat this during Christmas-time I think so I don't remember EVERYTHING.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom