• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Asgard Legends/Valkyrie Profile Art Thread

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
These are so good!XD I'll have that Saga done soon enough.:sweat:

You already did, and great job you did with him. :)

Here is Repiv, whom I should have posted long ago. I got
too involved with the story that I did not draw him, only Sammy. But here he is now, and he's probably not what
you were expecting out of a demon. I drew him this morning, he's holding the sword Saga gave him.
I may have left a few areas without shading, but it's quick art.
Up next in my drawing agenda is Magatha, who has been appearing often in the story, she too
deserves an image of what she represents.

Last edited by a moderator:

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
oy, Atsuma! here's the picture ya asked for!

scaled.php

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thank you, G-girl, I appreciate that you still have her.

Story Fact: That's Mimir's head, by the way, a bodiless Seer you'll be reading much about in the next installment of Asgard Legends.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
And here is Saga's new look. I know it sux, but that's how I was able to picture him. One without the wings, the other with wings, and a side close-up look at his head. (I'll probably be drawing the new characters for the next story as well, just the submitted ones. Or I may not, depends, lol)

SagaofTartakus.gif

NewSagaWings.gif

SagaHead.png

Wow, Ao, those pieces of art are terrific ^^ There're drawn so well ^^ And Saga does look more intimidating :P And I love the design of his wings ^^ And on Repiv's sword, is that an actual language?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yes, actually. That is the Language used by the demons in Tartakus, although I haven't really gone into detail about it in the story with Saga and all. But, being from Tartakus, the reader probably understands he knows the language quite well, and so he does. Also, did you notice the white hair? lol

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Yes, actually. That is the Language used by the demons in Tartakus, although I haven't really gone into detail about it in the story with Saga and all. But, being from Tartakus, the reader probably understands he knows the language quite well, and so he does. Also, did you notice the white hair? lol

I thought that the people of Tartakus spoke English :lol: And wait, what? He has white hair? o_O *looks* :lol: Haha, that's what you get for being more that a 1,000 years old :lol: I imagined him so differently :lol:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I thought that the people of Tartakus spoke English :lol: And wait, what? He has white hair? o_O *looks* :lol: Haha, that's what you get for being more that a 1,000 years old :lol: I imagined him so differently :lol:

*Whacks Annie on the head with frog leg* Lol, yeah, the story might be in English, that's because the reader has to understand it. If I wanted to I could probably make up a Tartakun alphabet and write it like that, but you wouldn't understand a single bit of it. :lol: Besides, I think I made sammy utter a few Tartakun words. :P

Anyway, here is Josie's character in human form. Her name is Ashie in case you don't know. I like this form better than the mermaid form. Expect to read about Ashie soon, and also expect many other art depicting the rest sign up characters. I know Ashie's right arm looks weird, I will correct that later, for now, I just wanted to upload the pic.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Splended!:D I can't wait to see more of the art from the story.:D Especially when you post my character.^^

Thank you. I will get to your character very soon, Rainy. :nod: Here is Linknerd's character, Zeri. I happen to use random parts from other characters, so don't be surprised if you've seen certain body parts in other characters. I don't do it often, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis, I mean...:P I only do it because I want to finish the characters quickly and not have to find myself coming up with new feet, arm, poses, etc. I could have added the bow and a strap with the ninja stars, but that would have taken all the upper dresses' view, so I left those out.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
these are pretty good, Saga looks imence! Can't wait to see my character!

It looks really good!^^ Keep up the great work, and hope to see more characters.:)

Thanks, you two. Well, here are a few more, and more are to come later, though not today. Some are based on the information given to me, some contain or show random stuff that I threw in there. I can always remake them in different poses or with different clothing/armor, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom