• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Asgard Legends/Valkyrie Profile Art Thread

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I think he looks way better than before.^^ Keep up the great work!;)

Yeap, I do too. The remake was definitely worth it. And hopefully so is this one for Serris. Like I said, I was in a hurry back then when I took my first shot at him. Here he is again. And also Avonite, (Medusa) whom I would have love to work on a little more, particularly on her torso armor. Oh well, I can always rework it some other time. I hope you guys and gals like them. :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
These look super great.^^ From what I pictured though, Avonite was sort of green.:sweat: But I guess that's just because everyone pictures someone like that to be green.^^ I like your interpretation better though.^^ Keep up the great work!;)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thanks guys/gals. It's been a while since I presented some art, so here are three pics. Tracker the necromancer, Shan the Healer, and my shot at Ailyth. I may submit another pic of Ailyth featuring the armor she wore in Cocytos, then again, I may not, depends how it goes with the story. :P (looking at them now, I think I may rework Tracker's and Ailyth's nose. :P Sorry, sorta rushed the art yet again) :P

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
These look super fantastic.^^ You do really well with paint, considering it's not the easiest computer art program to work with.:nod: Keep it up!;)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
These look super fantastic.^^ You do really well with paint, considering it's not the easiest computer art program to work with.:nod: Keep it up!;)
Thank you. I just like to draw once in a while. They are not that good but it's okay, at least it gives you and the other readers a chance to look at what the characters sorta look like.

Here are two more, possibly my last art submission for the story. Brecken and Saskia. (I may go back and see whether I need to edit the story when I described these two beauties)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
These look pretty good Atsie.^^ By you making and posting these pictures it certainly gives me a better image in my head of what the characters look like.^^ Keep it up!;)

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
You are a really good drawer, I could never draw something this amazing. Of course I could try, but It wouldn't be as good as you.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
These look pretty good Atsie.^^ By you making and posting these pictures it certainly gives me a better image in my head of what the characters look like.^^ Keep it up!;)

Yeah, remember, don't take the story as being too serious, I want readers to picture it as sort of like an anime? Not really, but with these cartoonish-like characters (and also those from the official art) in mind.

You are a really good drawer, I could never draw something this amazing. Of course I could try, but It wouldn't be as good as you.
Well, I just happened to try it one time and I liked what I could do with the mouse. Sometimes I do struggle with stuff, but it's simple art, so I really don't care if the result looks sloppy at times. Haha. :D Anyway, I could not end the art thread without taking a shot at drawing Hel. Although little is mentioned about her in the Valkyrie Profile game, (just that she is a cruel ruler in Niflheim) I still love her, I always tend to lean for the bad guys in games. :P The first pic is the normal one, the second one I just added sorta like a cape that hangs at her back. Btw, she's a brunette in my story, the official art shows her with purplish hair. (and maybe she doesn't even wear a dress but a suit, lol, I just went with a dress for the story since I really couldn't tell)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom