• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Asgard Legends/Valkyrie Profile Art Thread

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well, you can't just search on Google to find the hair you want.

Maybe something like this, minus the bangs.

View attachment 19860
Alright, I will rework him and post it later along with other pics. See how much a pic helps? I could have never guessed that is the hair you wanted. You'll get what you want. ^^ Anything else you want added or removed?

Come here and see whether I haven't edited this post with the drawings, I tend to edit at times and add stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Real good artwork, I'll admit, Rishian does look very silly in that pose :P It makes him look like an almighty mage doing a hula dance :P
but good all the same.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thanks, Rainy/Lukee/Myriad

Anyway, I reworked Vatti's character, I thought the first one had many terrible mistakes, like the ear and chin, and also her right leg. I added armor and changed a few colors, and I removed her cape as well. I'll post the old one so you can compare. 1st one is the old one, 2nd one is the new one. Looking at them now I think I like both. ^^ I may add the cape later on, I think she will look much better with it.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thanks, Rainy and Luke...yes, the cape gives it a little extra effect, looks a little better with it.

Okay, well here's some overdue art. Din Akera and Magatha.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Awesome!:cool: Can't wait to see more great work!;)

Haha, thank you, always so kind, Rainy. ^^

Alright, well I have been busy hatching eggs in pokemon and whatnot, and so I haven't had much time to work on art and the story. I took a break a while ago and finished these. First one is Tekara fixed up, on the first submission her shoulders were too big and just didn't seem right. I worked on that a bit but I am still not satisfied with the way she looks. I'll probably add a shoulder pad or a cape, even if Keyari beats me up. :P And the 2nd one is Aylin, also known as Gretel. She's one of Freiya's daughters. I left a few parts unshaded, but oh well, she doesn't look that bad, and my friend approved, so...all is fine. :P (Oh yeah, the cape clips on to her backside armor, and the crossbow she is holding...well, I'll describe it in the story, just know that it is magical. :P )

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Great work Atsie!:clap: Keep it up!;)

Thanks, Rainy.

Well, haven't had much time to work on art, but I finished Rish's remake. I hope he doesn't look that silly now, as you guys said. :P

Yeah, he doesn't have the glasses now, I'm gonna go with this one for the rest of the story. Oh yeah, he's admiring some kind of gem, nothing to do with the story, btw.

And I will try to get Avonite done, but first I wanna remake Serris. So expect those two soon, oh yeah, and maybe Shiek too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom