• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Asgard Legends/Valkyrie Profile Art Thread

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thanks, Lukemon.

Oh yeah, by the way, if you have read the story, you know that Foxy and Vatti were actually wearing old robes, but the art pics depict them as they'll be later in the story.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I can't wait to see what roles our characters play in the story, especially mine, I've been having dreams about it ( pretty wierd I know )

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thanks again you two. Here's another pack.

From top to bottom: Tyson, Veeka, Tekara, Annabeth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
He He, awesome, Tyson looks awesome, just how I wanted him portrayed, better even, can't wait to see what role he plays in the story. :P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Nice art, Ats! ^^ Tyson ever-so-slightly reminds me of Damera for some reason.

Must be the colors, Damera has similar ones.

He He, awesome, Tyson looks awesome, just how I wanted him portrayed, better even, can't wait to see what role he plays in the story. :P

That's good to know, glad you liked it. I am very hesitant to post the art I come up with, mainly because I think peeps laugh at how ugly it is. :P But I enjoy drawing, so that's all that matters. ^^ *If no one posts, expect me to edit this post with the remaining characters I have to draw. I still have a few.*

Oh yeah, just wait for your role in the story, I'ma get to that later, it's been a long while since I updated. ;)

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
This is the 2nd time I've been signed up for a story, ( a friend at school did it as well ), I've got to say this is pretty exciting. :P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
This is the 2nd time I've been signed up for a story, ( a friend at school did it as well ), I've got to say this is pretty exciting. :P

Sounds cool and all. I'll be updating in a bit, with Tyson appearing, so head to read that ASAP. :P

And here is some more art. Ashie (reworked), Damera and Arkus. More to come tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
*Whacks Annie on the head with frog leg* Lol, yeah, the story might be in English, that's because the reader has to understand it. If I wanted to I could probably make up a Tartakun alphabet and write it like that, but you wouldn't understand a single bit of it. :lol: Besides, I think I made sammy utter a few Tartakun words. :P

Yeah, I do remember Tartakun words been mentioned. Like the eternal companion one ;) And others. But I thought that the main language spoken was English. I knew that there was a language that only the Tartakuns spoke, but I thought that they just mainly spoke English, since they were translating stuff into English, so they must understand that language :P

And I like the map ^^ Did Saga really take over all those realms? 4 out of like *counts* 30 realms left? That's not much at all! :P But many just agreed because they were small, so that must have been a bit easier ;)

I love all the drawings, Ao ^^ You put so much detail into everything! Every character looks unique, and special with a whole personality, background and story of their own being visible through your drawing! You have a lot of talents, Ao! ^^

And you are right, Annabeth is nothing like how I imagined her :P Can't wait to see what you have in store for all these characters! ^^

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Looks good, but maybe make the hair a bit shorter. And maybe put dark circles under his eyes if possible.

Otherwise, it's excellent. :)

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Looks good, but maybe make the hair a bit shorter.

Otherwise, it's excellent. :)
I can rework the hair if you don't like the mohawk. I think he looks cool actually. How long should I make the hair at the back? If you could show me a pic of the hair you have in mind, I am sure I can deliver great results.

Atm I am finishing up Rishian and Marvin. Expect four more peeps to be added later today.

--And thank you everyone for commenting. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom