• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Artists You Wish Made More Albums

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
So today I got sad again that one of my favorite music groups, UROBOROS, hasn't put out anything in a couple years. They've only done two albums. I did a search to double check that, and to my surprise I saw four other albums listed with them. Sadly, it wasn't actually them; Google had gotten a band from Argentina with the same name, Uroboros, mixed up with them. I got really sad again and now I'm wishing even more that UROBOROS would put more stuff out. I haven't been able to find anything on whether they're still together or not.

So what about you guys? Any artists like that for you that just kind of vanished on you?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Let's see.

Death: I wish that Chuck Schuldiner didn't die of brain cancer so that Death could still be releasing albums.

Dissection: Again, the bandleader died, leaving only three albums, with the first two being masterpieces of black metal.

Spawn of Possession: Nothing happened to anyone here, they just disbanded for whatever reason. Damn shame too, as when it comes to Lovecraftian brutal technical death metal, they were the kings of the hill.

Necrophagist: Only two excellent albums of technical death metal. Excellent technical death metal. And then they just.... quit. Which is frustrating.

Gamma Ray: They've been releasing greatest hits records. Come on Kai Hansen! Give us a real album!

I wish that Big L was still alive making albums. Wouldn't mind hearing some more Michael Jackson, either, although he already had a ton of albums. Freddie Mercury, too. Queen could still be making albums today with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom