• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Artists Unite!

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
So, I'm going to use this a lot, but feel free to post yours here too, if you have something you're particularly proud of.
Mags profile pic.jpg
This was my profile pic for a bit. I drew it myself, and it actually looks a lot like me. I'm wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and a hoodie patterned after Magolor's garb.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Lucas - PK Fire! (2).JPG
Altonia Map (2).JPG
For the record, I didn't do this, my brother did. It's a map of a land I created called Altonia.
Ancient Finale (2).jpg
Banjo Tiki (2).JPG
Human Galacta Knight (2).JPG
Human King Dedede (2).JPG
Kalimba Tiki (2).jpg
Kamek and Paper Kamek (2).jpg
Kirbo (2).jpg
Maraca Tiki Trio (2).jpg
For whatever reason, my computer kept telling me the files were too large, so I had to trim all of these, and there are some that I still can't put up because they are still too big! Can anyone tell me what to do?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I had the same problem when I tried to scan some pics. I just switched from scanning, to taking pics with my tablet and posting them instead, so it works. Sometimes I have to back away from the picture and zoom in so it will let me post it, I have no idea why it does that though...

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Do you guys like these drawings? There are some humanized Kirby characters, some of the Tiki Tak Tribe, Smash stuff and concept art, and a few others as well. I drew an awesome picture of the Master Sword in the stone from BotW, but it's too big...

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Of course I like them! They’re great! :)

Is pencil the drawing tool you use most often? I like to sketch my drawings, then outline the ones I really like with a pen.

I bet the master sword drawing is amazing!

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Just a drawing I did for some friends on the Mario Boards.

The Super Mario Boards Family (2).jpg
Ta-daaaaah! The Super Mario Boards Family! (Or at least the beginnings of it.)
Long John Spaghetti (The cowboy with glasses) is talking to BabyLuigionFire (The Baby Luigi in epic armor) with Mija (The cat) sound asleep in his lap. Link327 (If you don't know who he is, that's sad) is giving Goombuigi (The Goomba) quite the shock, and MiracleDinner (The Amazee Dayzee) doesn't seem to notice! Power Flotzo (The... Power Flotzo) is chatting with ToadetteFan, (Toadette) FireyYoshi (The small Yoshi) is attempting to show some muscle, which is no problem for Yoshi876, (The buff Yoshi) and Moledomre (The jumping Yoshi) is giving ToadGamer (The Toad with a Mario style hat) a ride. And, front and center, is Magolor04726, (Moi) giving the signature Magolor salute.

I'm going to add more people to this at some point, so I'll show you guys it then, if you want.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Just a drawing I did for some friends on the Mario Boards.

View attachment 45223
Ta-daaaaah! The Super Mario Boards Family! (Or at least the beginnings of it.)
Long John Spaghetti (The cowboy with glasses) is talking to BabyLuigionFire (The Baby Luigi in epic armor) with Mija (The cat) sound asleep in his lap. Link327 (If you don't know who he is, that's sad) is giving Goombuigi (The Goomba) quite the shock, and MiracleDinner (The Amazee Dayzee) doesn't seem to notice! Power Flotzo (The... Power Flotzo) is chatting with ToadetteFan, (Toadette) FireyYoshi (The small Yoshi) is attempting to show some muscle, which is no problem for Yoshi876, (The buff Yoshi) and Moledomre (The jumping Yoshi) is giving ToadGamer (The Toad with a Mario style hat) a ride. And, front and center, is Magolor04726, (Moi) giving the signature Magolor salute.

I'm going to add more people to this at some point, so I'll show you guys it then, if you want.
This is awesome.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
You recognize some people?
Yeah, this is all very familiar to me. Brings me back to the good old days...

=================================================================================================

1606760261410.png
^ I cobbled together this sprite from various sources. A Fawful-ized Boo, fitting in with the other Fawful-ized enemies in Mario & Luigi, or perhaps... a Boo-ified Fawful? Hmm... perhaps there's something much greater here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom