• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Article Research

Did any Zelda game the you played/owned make you feel as if you over-thought it?

• Now that I think about it, YEAH!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A little bit. It wasn't too bad though.

• Not one bit.

• Total voters

WulfLink

Hero of Legends
Hey guys! I'm WulfLink, and for all those wondering what this is about, I'm trying to gather some data on a topic I would like to write an article about. As you can tell from the poll, It's all about the Zelda series as a whole. I'm trying to see whether those of us here at ZD.net have ever played a Zelda title and ever felt as if you overthought things when (if) you reflected on it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm confused as to what the question is asking. Are you asking "did we over/under rate the game after first playing it" or are you asking "Were your initial opinions too harsh/graceful"?

Because for me, both qualify as a yes but I don't know the question being asked. Either way, the game is Twilight Princess if you care to know. Too graceful of opinions, as I cared for nothing but the graphics.

WulfLink

Hero of Legends
I'm confused as to what the question is asking. Are you asking "did we over/under rate the game after first playing it" or are you asking "Were your initial opinions too harsh/graceful"?

Because for me, both qualify as a yes but I don't know the question being asked. Either way, the game is Twilight Princess if you care to know. Too graceful of opinions, as I cared for nothing but the graphics.
Actually, I'm asking if any game you played/owned ever frustrated you, or made you feel like you're not too bright because you overlooked something simple. Does that help clear things up?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ohh. In that case, Majora's Mask fits the bill. That game was frustration compounded onto frustration, one after another. I overlooked the 3 Day Cycle, I did not know how to get the Ocarina out of Skull Kid's hand...and the puzzles! So troublesome, I couldn't help but /ragequit as I tried to go through the beginning part of the game!

I always used to fail when a puzzle required me to put water in a bottle. It took me ages to work out you had to use water to revive the bomb flowers to get into Dragon Roost Cavern in The Wind Waker and then the same thing happened when you need to grow the vine to start climbing Mount Crenel in Minish Cap. Since then bottled water is one of the first things I think of whenever I a stuck in the overworld, it's hardly ever the correct solution but it's better to be safe than sorry.

geek4887

The Unknown
I was soooo, frustrated about the puzzle in Phantom Hourglass, where you had to close your DS, so that you can transfer the crest to your sea chart. That was just, wow...super no-brainer when you think about it. I mean it literally said "push them together", and I overlooked it. :(

Four Swords all the way. Four Swords is really challenging but it seems the challenging puzzles are easy and the easy ones are challenging. You hear that Nintendo?! You make me feel retarted! :lol:

Last edited:

HIN KILLER

Beaten every Zelda
I once spent hours thinking of the most efficient way to get all the spots on my ocean map in WW and triforce charts and peices. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom