• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Article in Nintendo Power.

How does this count as a spoiler?
It's not like we are talking about the plot of a Zelda game.

I was messing with Master Link because I didn't have the issue yet. :P

No that I do have the issue, I can definately say they "dodged" the question. They probably have no idea if there's a timeline or not, and they were just trying to keep from looking stupid.

Well, it could have significance, as if I'm not mistaken, the Nintendo Power staff do have connections with the Big N themselves. But then again, it's very likely that it's just what one guy said.

Either way, it's how I look at the timeline, and it's also why I hardly ever participate in timeline discussions.

Well, it could have significance, as if I'm not mistaken, the Nintendo Power staff do have connections with the Big N themselves. But then again, it's very likely that it's just what one guy said.

Either way, it's how I look at the timeline, and it's also why I hardly ever participate in timeline discussions.

It really has no significance at all,because of the fact that NOA does not own Nintendo Power anymore.

I would think that when a source like nintendo power says that there is no "official" timeline, it just means that there has been no "released" timeline. Miyamoto may have a timeline on a computer somewhere and this would be perfectly consistent with there being no official timeline because Miyamoto or whoever could change the timeline and no one would know the difference.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
i think this thread should be closed...its basically everyone saying the same answer in different words over and over.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
I remember way back in an issue of Nintendo Power (I think) there was a timeline that basically put Link's Awakening right at the point where you take the raft in AoL to go from the West Continent to the East Continent. I have no clue what that person was thinking.

It really has no significance at all,because of the fact that NOA does not own Nintendo Power anymore.
I will agree with you somewhat, in that it gives it much less chance of being significant, but just because they aren't owned by Nintendo doesn't mean they don't have enough contact with them to be able to give an official answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom