• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Art from the Nepolink

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
I draw since a long time, well 4 years now exactly. And still i draw every day and wanted to be better and better. I have improved from the 4 years but still not really happy with it. I draw The Legend of Zelda stuff, Wolves, Dragons and more. I can show off my Zelda artwork.

I think i will not own Zeruda, she's ways better. :P But i got some good art, i hope though.
Vaati
Vaati and Co.
Nepolink and Pingu
The FSA team, except Nepolink
Nepolink
Nepolink@Majora's Ikana
Bomberlink?
WTC This one is a Keeto thing from the Game Subeta, i think no one knows the game, but i called a pet WTC because the terrible thing 8 years ago, we never forget about that.
Wolfie

Well i have more, i hope ya like it. If not tell me i wouldn't post more, lol. :xd:

Also i can make Sig's and all, don't have examples right now, but feel free to ask if you want a certain Sig by me.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yesh, nice stuff, Nepolink. I really like your art and everything, so if someday perhaps you can make me a siggy, that would be nice. I don't have the pics at the moment which you can use for it, but I am sure if you accept this request I can post them here or send them to you via a pm.

See ya, nice art, keep it coming. ^^

T

Thehotfuzz

Omg I saw this Forum sorry But Omg! You are better than my friend! Wow I wish you could post more I love em!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
--Ah, forget it, Nepolink. By the time you read this thread or update it I will be gone for good. So forget about the signature, you don't have to make it anymore. Cheers. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom