• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Art for Story

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I decided to open this thread just to give you peeps a chance to draw and submit any art that you may have about your characters for the story. Since I have actually gone back to revising the book, I can add any art that you peeps give me. I will also mention you and give you credit. For character info, look at these/this thread(s). (was gonna add another thread, but I ask Vee to delete some stuff, so you only get this one)

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/f85/t...-just-need-time-perhaps-characters-34344.html

If you wanna draw something about the story, pm me and I will give you ideas about the characters and places.

Oh, I will also take the opportunity and say this. I am also looking for some artist/illustrator who would be willing to draw or make a neat bookcover, at least something better than what I got. I am willing to pay. If interested, just pm me and we will fashion a deal. ~Ats

I will leave this thread open through-out Sunday, that's when I will have my revision done and published.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom