• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Art Collab

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Art Collab. Anyone feel like doing one? The last one seemed to fade from existence before it was done. I'll host it if enough people want to join and put the works in a folder on ZD's Deviant Art page. Already got a topic in mind. (And it's one you're probably familiar with). Any takers? Am I even aloud to do this? Who know, I'm doing it anyway!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I'll do it, that is, as long as the topic is Zelda related. And I'll try to be better about getting it done this time too.

Hmm... I feel bad for having to drop out of the last one, so I guess I'll take part. Only concern is, is that in a week, I'm starting school, and I might be busy. Not that I do my homework, or anything. ;/ But, sure... I guess. I kind of broke my tablet's wire, so it's proven to be a pain to get working lately, but potassium. Maybe it should be a Pokémon and Zelda mash-up collaboration. xP Edikha. Just... brainstorming, I guess.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Ah guys, believe me I understand the time thing. I'm just glad that people want to do it. The only thing I ask is that you be courteous. If it's taking you a while to do the drawing and you're not sure you'll get to it, relinquish said drawing so others can take it. Then comeback and resign up for it. Otherwise, take your time. Its better to enjoy doing a drawing than rushing doing it (unless you're practicing speed painting). I'll start a new thread to do the topic. If you're following the RDC, it's one you've seen but I liked it so much, I wanted more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom