• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Art! Anybody Who Uses a Tablet/GIMP/Photoshop? For Anyone Who is Arty!

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
So, I have been around the forums, and I haven't found any Tablet users. My dad bought it for all of us to use... but I am the only one making use of it. I have done a few works on it, but some I ain't happy about. Some of my bests ones include these two:
HeroicLink.png
Midna.png

As for Photoshop, I would say I am the best when I try. I have created such images of me being a zombie an avatar, despite the Avatar one being over a year old now. But I am gonna post them any way.
ZombieMe.png
It is 240p, used with my DSi LL(Yes, Japanese)
This was my first attempt using Photoshop, and I say it went pretty well. Bare in mind this was over a year ago, and I will do another attempt this year.

So, what do you do? I might do another one today, and get another image up tonight, because I have an editted picture of when I am high @-@

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Um, I have to say, you could've done much better. WAAAAY better if you tried to make it look nice though. I'm getting a Bamboo fun Tablet for christmas, so that'll help me alot. The only one that looks decent is Midna. But she doesn't usually smile, well. . . It's an evil smile. . .

Beeker

Wild Card
I use a tablet to draw. A Bamboo craft to be exact. ^^
They really do make it easier to do things like draw, I'm glad I got mine. =D
As some of you may know, I love Photoshop. I am on it all the time either drawing or making graphics. I find it fun.~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom