• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Arrow to the Knee Joke/meme: Overused?

Overused?

• Absolutely!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arrow to the Knee?

• Nah, it's fine

• Total voters

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
So, what do you say? It's kind of funny, especially when someone nags about it being overused :rolleyes:

I've only used it, atleast once.... maybe twice.... :xd:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I really didn't mind it until individual blogs started sprouting up, using that line as the solitary reason for their post, and then more people started doing that to the point where a whole line of them appeared. In that sense, it is overused. But I'm mostly put off by the fact that one-liners happens to be the motivation for most blogs nowadays, which is the same case with that.

If anything is overused, it's that stupid "Californication" ad that's been appearing nonstop each time I move to a different page.

So, what do you say? It's kind of funny, especially when someone nags about it being overused :rolleyes:

:suspicious:

Last edited:
Every internet meme when it first gets popular is somewhat overused. I mean, how else does it get around? Nyan cat really started getting hot near the end of February last year, and well, even though it's still pretty popular, you can definitely see that a lot of people have quieted down about it now.

Skyrim was just released in November. The "arrow in the knee" thing begun spreading shortly after, but use has skyrocketed now--since the internet is so large, it takes a while for word of it to reach most of it. It's still a funny meme, though. Like, most memes just sort of... happen randomly one day, and it's up to us as the internet community to hepl it get around.

See, some memes stay within a community, as they are more of an inside joke, such as ZD's very own "RAER SELDAS" meme, but others spread because of the people. I've seen many failed attempts at trying to start a widespread meme, but since no one was willing to bring it across the internet, that these memes never caught on.

"Arrow to the knee" is just in its early stages of the life cycle of internet memes. xD Be patient with it... use will eventually die down a bit.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Heh, I think I found a forum about it once... Never saw it again (got too many trolls I suppose)

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Every internet meme when it first gets popular is somewhat overused. I mean, how else does it get around? Nyan cat really started getting hot near the end of February last year, and well, even though it's still pretty popular, you can definitely see that a lot of people have quieted down about it now.

Skyrim was just released in November. The "arrow in the knee" thing begun spreading shortly after, but use has skyrocketed now--since the internet is so large, it takes a while for word of it to reach most of it. It's still a funny meme, though. Like, most memes just sort of... happen randomly one day, and it's up to us as the internet community to hepl it get around.

See, some memes stay within a community, as they are more of an inside joke, such as ZD's very own "RAER SELDAS" meme, but others spread because of the people. I've seen many failed attempts at trying to start a widespread meme, but since no one was willing to bring it across the internet, that these memes never caught on.

"Arrow to the knee" is just in its early stages of the life cycle of internet memes. xD Be patient with it... use will eventually die down a bit.
Nyan cat was only madein April

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
It's terribly overused.

The game already makes fun of it by switching up the words, was it really necessary for the joke to turn up everywhere else?
The joke is tired by this point.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Lol, it looks like i'm the only one who voted for "Arrow to the Knee?"

So anyone tell me, whats so great about this meme that i didn't even heard of...

Fiveoclock

Error 404- Life not found
I don't think I can post links, but there's an animation on YouTube made by psychicpebbles about how it's overused. Just search for it; you'll find it. I think it's funny...I bet it will die soon, though.

Oh god yes. I generally hate most internet memes, but this one especially. It is neither remotely funny nor is it catchy...in my opinion. I hope this meme dies a slow, excruciating death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom