• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Arnold the Bokoblin

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
When I started drawing this guy, I thought I'd just copy a picture of a bokoblin, but the I got the insparation to make something new. I based the whole head on an exsiting SS bokoblin, then I just put together the rest of the body by bassing myself on what they actualy look like. Then, another wave of inspiration hit me, this boko needed more soul, and a story. So I drew him a duffel bag...

Arnold was part of the invading force's army, when he realised that his life was going no were, and that he eventualy just get killed by Link. So, one day, Arnold packed up his gear and leopard print underware, and set off to discover Hyrule for himself. He visited Death Moutain, Lake Hylia, and many more of Hyrules great sights. His duffel bag represents all his memories, and experiences across Hyrule...
Arnold.jpg
Tell me what you think... :yes:

Edit: Man after posting this I realised how nerdy it was, whatever...

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Lol. Nice. The face didn't quite work for me, but whatever. Still pretty good. ^^

Probably because I took the head from a picture and drew it, then put a made up body on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom