• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Armoghoma Without Dominion Rod?

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
I was playing TP today and got to the room with the big key in the Temple of Time. I did not have the dominion rod with me so I thought I couldn't get to the big key but I tried to get it anyway. After I defeated the Helmasaurs and Armos Knight (you'll see why I listed the enemies in a moment) I clawshotted up to the 4 switches like you would normally do. I placed the 2 available statues on to 2 of the switches. As an experiment I tried to place Helmasaur shells on the switches to see if the switches would press down. It worked. The gate holding the big key opened and I collected the big key. So, could you get to Armaghoma before getting the dominion rod?

No, the path that leads to her room won't open unless you have the Dominion Rod and the missing statue. Also, you can't kill her w/o the Dominion Rod.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
sure, but in order to show armogomah a world of hurt you have to have it because he'll fall to the ground and then you use these huge statues to nail him right in the gut, then he'll shatter leaving this eye spider and a bunch of these little egg spiders, so to finish it quickly just bomb-arrow him once or arrow him 3 times

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yep you need the Dominion Rod to get access to the Boss Room. Usually after the eye is left I shoot arrows till it's over but last time I was bored and just walked on to those tiny egg spiders and simply smashed them all and hit the eye two or three times. Maybe you could try using bombchu's to reach the spider once he lies on the floor? I haven't tried it without the Dominion Rod

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
I clawshotted up to the 4 switches like you would normally do. I placed the 2 available statues on to 2 of the switches. As an experiment I tried to place Helmasaur shells on the switches to see if the switches would press down. It worked.

Isn't that what your supposed to do normally? How else are you supposed to do that room? 0_o

Isn't that what your supposed to do normally? How else are you supposed to do that room? 0_o
Exactly.

You cannot complete that room without using the Helmasaur shells. There aren't enough statues. ;) And there are no Armos Knights in TP, by the way, just Armos.

And as everyone already said, even with the Big Key you can't access the boss room without the Dominion Rod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom