• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Armagohma!

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
well, gomah's weakness was the eye and it was a vauge spider creture, but armagomah would die and then be that spider/eye thing, so i guess gomah was mainly the eye itslef and aramgomah is just and upgraded version

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Well, Gohma is pretty much a zelda thing, like stal-. Ghoma most likely means "spider-like", and Armoghoma is a spider.

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
I guess that makes sense. I also know another "Zelda Thing", it's that blin- means goblin/troll. Bokoblin, Bulblin, Miniblin, Bigblin, Moblin.

(Not all from TP.)

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Actually, Armogohma looks like a Gohma should look.
Gohma4.png
OoT and TWW got the look all wrong.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Master Maker, listen to Axle's latest Curiosity Shop video and soil in the pain.
Ottobot pretty much laid it down. Armor, shortened Armo, Gohma.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Usually a Gohma is a spider enemy in Zelda games. Their usual weakness is in the eye, and they tend to use claws or their legs to inflict damage. And they move fast from side to side like a crab. Though they move slow when going forward or backward.

Armogohma came from what the others have said, Armo coming from armor, a thick plating used to protect the wearer from a certain amount of damage. The Gohma meaning a spider or the enemy of Zelda games.

OoT and TP had their own version of Gohma, and there are many varieties of Gohma's. But all have the same weaknesses and strengths like any other Gohma, Their eyes and their limbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom