• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Aren's Sketchbook(aka Monolith's Art Thread)

OKIE

UHM

Hair: Brown. About level with her shoulderblades when down. Wavy and a little frizzy. Possibly has a pink rose tucked behind the ear with less hair parted on that side. Eyes: Hazel, sometines with oval silver spectacles sometimes not. Usually she puts on the spectacles when she interferes with the lives of others. Dress: Think Hylia's dress with a simple neckline. That is covered by her white cloak and pink rose pin. Shoes: Greek-style brown leather sandals. Physique: Petite, and very pale. Face: Round, pretty but not like Aphrodite-kid pretty.

That help?

Yes, yes it does. Thanks! And now that I'm comfortable in my adjusted art style and know what our Creator personas look like, expect pages of doodles.

Talk about a nostalgia rush. I just went through this thing again. Have I seriously not posted any art since February?

Well, I've been inactive for a long time.

Here, have these.

A pretty small expressions practice with Kirinen:
tumblr_ng934zrsAO1sjy9mco1_1280.png

Thanatos and Melica wearing glasses:
tumblr_inline_ngjonjbTbF1snewkv.png

I'll post more later probably! Hoo, it's nice to have a place to just put everything again. I'll see what else I have that I can dump here! Also, if ssssten months is too long for an old art thread to be revived by its maker, just let me know, mods, and I'll start up a new one.

It's good to be back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom